Headline; coaster enthusiast from year 2020 appears closing day 2019 and says...

You're leaving for the night, the park has closed for the season, its 2019. You're excited about the big 150th celebration next season when a stranger approaches you in the lot. You think he's a wacko because he is rambling and speaking nonsense (or so you think). he leaves you puzzled. Without telling you specifically there is a pandemic, what does he say?

To me he says "They're taking temperatures at the gate!" and "buy your season pass it'll last ya two years"

First ride; Magnum 1994

My guy says “Don’t eat here...”

I am the egg man, they are the egg man, I am the walrus, Goo goo g'joob

"Plan all your park trips in January and February."

-- Chuck Wagon --
aka Pagoda Gift Shop

"I am a Black-Shirt Higher-up, be advised that SkyRide will not be open today. Also, please refrain from driving underneath Magnum XL200. Please submit all complaints to the Make Me Whole Department."

"Really looking forward to next year, huh? Bless your heart..."

He has a black hat

A black mask

A black and white striped shirt

A red tie

And a tray of hamburgers

And all he says is

Rabble rabble

Someone crossed the streams!

Still haven't been able to uncross these circuits...
DJ Fischer

Mine says the deals will be so good on season passes that I'll buy more than I ever have, and that if I don't drop dead from the shock of hearing that CP won't be selling daily FL passes, I'll spend around 75 days in parks in the 2nd half of the year.

I'm like, "yeah, right.... CP not sell FL? And pigs will fly out of my butt, too!"

A picture says a thousand words

Promoter of fog.

Millennium is spelled with two Ns.

Zoug68 said:

Mine says the deals will be so good on season passes that I'll buy more than I ever have, and that if I don't drop dead from the shock of hearing that CP won't be selling daily FL passes, I'll spend around 75 days in parks in the 2nd half of the year.

I'm like, "yeah, right.... CP not sell FL? And pigs will fly out of my butt, too!"

Zoug68- So how many days DID you spend at CP last year?

Last edited by Shane Denmark,

ROUNDABOUND.

One- and that was WCO.

Buy a fast pass for next year NOW.... you wont have many more chances!

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service