Kinzel Causeway activity

We left CP at 6:30pm today, there were numerous police cars along the west side of the causeway where there is the grassy, wooded area. Had to be at least 12-15 cars. I saw a law enforcement boat in the bay also. CP Police as well as Sandusky Police were at the scene as well as a K-9. There was one civilian vehicle in the grass with doors open which leads me to assume it was a chase from the mainland and the suspect or suspects bailed and went to those woods. ahope nobody gets hurt and they apprehend the perps.

Looks like someone went full GTA and ran a speedboat ashore.

https://www.facebook.com/167797306707716/posts/1709645372522894/

And a train hit a vehicle at the Perkins Crossing.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2273566589456811&id=564311120382375

Nobody hurt in either incident

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

What in the world.

Good sourcing Thabato, glad to hear everyone is ok. I'm guessing that car died on the tracks and everyone got out because I see no other way to survive that one, wow...

Still haven't been able to uncross these circuits...
DJ Fischer

I saw the reports of those other two incidents. Amazing about both, glad for no injuries or worse. My son and I hike that path where the boat went ashore regularly. The incident or whatever on the Causeway was a different happening from those, must not have made the local news reports.

I follow the Sandusky Scanner Live and Erie County Scanner Uncensored pages on Facebook and didn't see anything like that incident you're talking about. Unless I missed it.

Edit: On the Erie County page, I just saw a post about 20 juveniles fighting at Central Park. That's about a mile away but maybe some suspects tried to flee in a vehicle.

Last edited by Thabto,

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

I follow SSL, I will have to add Erie. It was a wild night in Sandusky with that other incident on Hancock St.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service