Entrance Gates

I’m planning a trip for this weekend; (depending on the weather). Anyway, say for example you have a reservation to enter the park at 10:00 a.m, will any rides be open? Will all the entrance gates be open, or is it just the front gate? Once in the park, will they let you re-enter if you have a hand stamp like normal, or will you still have to do the health screen & temperature check each time you enter?

Last edited by Jake10,

Jake Padden
13-Tiques/Wave Swinger
12-Camp Snoopy; Tiques/Wave Swinger
11-CP & LE Railroad Platform; Cedar Creek Mine Ride; Tiques/Wave Swinger

Have you bothered to check out cedarpoint.com lately? Your answers lie there.

Steve Shives
First Cedar Point Visit - 1972
Dockholder-Cedar Point Marina

The Valravn and WindSeeker gates are closed. When we went out to Breakers via the Magnum gate we were given a slip with a QR code (they also took our picture to associate with the slip) that allowed us to come back through without needing to go up front to the Main gate.

"Thank the Phoenicians!"

I see there are still a number of folks who like to be jerks when it comes to replies, DSShives. Maybe be like Tim and just give some useful information from those who visit during the unknown times because the website may not have all the answers.

Wasn’t my intention to offend anyone. But was just saying just a couple clicks of the mouse and every answer was there. And I’m sorry, you have 3 posts in 12 years and 1 of them was to call me a jerk?

Steve Shives
First Cedar Point Visit - 1972
Dockholder-Cedar Point Marina

Well not everyone is a internet as smart as you. Just give people an honest answer and not be so high and mighty. Yes I rarely post because I'm just here for info as I've been going to the park since the 70's So when someone ask a question for some info just respond with class

I'm going to assume you mean 1870s, ol' grumpy.

Well since they were not open in the 1800's that would be no. Sorry, there are just a lot of high and mighty folks on here that like to make fun of a person that enjoys going to the park that we all enjoy and is just trying to get some honest info. Everyone doesn't know how to get the info about things a quickly as those that are on here constantly.

Cedar Point, since 1870.
150 years ago.

Uh... well... about the 1800's...

This year is their 150th anniversary, if we subtract (for research purposes of course) 150 from 2020 (this year) that breaks down to 1870.

So unless I understand dates wrong I'm quite certain they were open in the 1800's Mr. Purdue Grad (my keyboard doesn't support the fancy lettering so my most sincere apologies that it's not properly formatted for a institution of such splendor and recognition)

Still haven't been able to uncross these circuits...
DJ Fischer

DSShives - out of curiosity, I just looked at the site on the "Know Before You Go" page and it did not answer any of the questions Jake10 had. I have always found it easier to ask someone on this forum about things. Many people on here are more knowledgeable about the park. Plus CP site is vague on a lot of things or makes you click 100 things to try to find something.

I was curious myself how they are handling re-entry. But I haven't asked since I have no intention of going to park anytime soon.

To try and answer the questions from my time in the park:

They want people to disperse into the park upon entering to promote social distancing. Rides are not expected to open until 11 and may open later if technical issues are present.

Unless you are a resort guest (they have access to magnum gate) all guests are required to use the main entrance and all other entrances are closed.

The exit is through the picnic shelter gate, re entry requires you go to one of the desks in that area before exiting and have a picture taken and you will be given a re-entry slip, to my current understanding passholders do not need to do anything special. All person's entering through the main gate will be ran through health/temp screen as they have blocked all other access routes. This goes so fast it shouldn't be any hindrance.

Hope this helps!

Still haven't been able to uncross these circuits...
DJ Fischer

Magnum "Candy" Man said:

DSShives - out of curiosity, I just looked at the site on the "Know Before You Go" page and it did not answer any of the questions Jake10 had.

The only answer I could not find in about 3 minutes was whether or not rides would be open at 10. But a glance at the park hours (open at 11) provides a clue.

I'm not saying he shouldn't have come here for answers, but answers were pretty darn easy to find on CP's site.

Brandon

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service