Halloweekends

The website clearly states that the Pumpkinfest and Haunt will occur this fall with OUTDOOR mazes and scare zones. So it sounds like the only thing missing will be haunted houses and perhaps entertainment in indoor theaters. At least there will be something!!

FloridaPointFan:

The website isn’t updated once you actually click on the links that talk about specific scare zones and attractions. By default, the entire website is updated yearly to reflect the current year, but once you dig further you’ll notice that it still states 2019.

As has been discussed in the many other threads about this season, it is not likely that Halloweekends will exist in its normal form, if at all because of the restrictions in place due to the virus. There’s no indoor entertainment now for that reason.

As a friendly gesture, I noticed you are new here so I would let you know that future posts like this probably could benefit from a bit more research going forward.
The park has not announced any fall plans as of today and will do so once they feel the time is right.

The "Fall Fun" billboard on the antique car course across from the Maverick exit is really the only thing the park has done to even give us any indication they plan to be open past Labor Day.

I still say they throw up the Halloween decorations, open up from 12-8, play some spooky music, and let us come ride coasters in the fall. And given the year we've had, that's more than they need to do and it will be lovely.

Live E has shown this season that they can produce a lot of shows outdoors so I would imagine we'll see many of the usual shows for whatever form HalloWeekends might take this year. It does mean that shows like Midnight Syndicate Live won't be able to happen though.

"Thank the Phoenicians!"

In response to mogul 58, I was under the impression that this site is intended to be a casual, friendly gathering spot for CP fans, not one requiring profound thought and “research” as you state. If you are planning a trip or otherwise organizing your life based solely on comments made here, then perhaps you are doing something wrong. My intent was simply to share my optimism at the prospect of having Halloweekends appear in some form this fall. I don’t have the time or inclination to do “research” on the issue. And incidentally, although I have not been submitting entries on this forum for a long time, I have been visiting CP for over 50 years, probably before you were born. So relax, chill out and just enjoy the rest of your visits to the park.

Promoter of fog.

Look, just because you have a lot of years under your belt doesn't mean you're right by default. If you're going to present something as fact, make sure those facts are correct. It's the least you or anyone can do, especially these days.

Talking down to people at a forum you're new to isn't a good way to win friends, either. Just saying.

Proud 5th Liner and CP fan since 1986.

https://twitter.com/MidSyndicate/status/1285289997139095554

As expected, no Midnight Syndicate Live for this year.

"Thank the Phoenicians!"

Just an FYI - I booked a Halloweekend Package at Lighthouse Point back in May (including tickets for Friday, Saturday and cabin rental) for weekend of September 24. My friends tried to book a cabin for the same weekend last week and dates were unavailable. I checked with CP reservations and they said they are only booking Hotel Breakers into the fall right now, but that my current reservation was still valid (which includes tickets). Perhaps we'll be the only ones in the cabins that weekend??

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service