Season Pass Holder Days: Thoughts, Observations, & Changes

TwistedCircuits: maybe Google Photos? Or Tinypic, if it's still around. I'm not sure it is.

Seeing some complaints today on the CP Season Passholder Facebook account about Fast Lane Plus still being limited to 2 rides per day on qualified attractions. Has anyone with all season FLP been there and have any clarification? Wondering for our scheduled trip later on.

CP Coaster Top 10: 1. Steel Vengeance (40 rides to date) 2. Top Thrill Dragster (191 launches to date, 4 rollbacks) 3. Magnum XL 200 4. Millennium Force 5. Maverick 6. Raptor 7. GateKeeper 8. Valravn 9. Rougarou 10. Gemini

Sounds perfectly fair to me given the circumstances. And yes, this seems to be the current (albeit 3 day old) protocol.

I would, though, expect changes. Kings Island is selling single day and all season fastlane again for a limited time.

Last edited by Kevinj,

Promoter of fog.

djDaemon said:

Whiskey on a Sunday said:

...less useful when walking the midway away from others.

I think if they carved out an exception for the midway, overall compliance would plummet.

As for your experience at the park, it's unfortunately pretty much what I expected and why you won't catch me anywhere near a park this year.

Not having to walk the midway in a mask would make a huge difference in my willingness to try out what I know will be a less than stellar experience and hope for the best. Standing around in a slow moving line (near people) and inside shops and restrooms (near people and indoors)it makes sense I could probably tolerate a mask in decent weather for a while. Walking the midway in hot weather masked with asthma and a tendency to overheat I will probably spend half the day sitting in a mask free zone to catch my breath. For me if the mask wasn't required on the midway it would be a game changer and I would be cooperative and put it on in the other situations.

The mask has to be an all or nothing rule. When you start making exceptions it becomes harder to enforce. It's a pandemic, things are uncomfortable and will be for a while.

We'll miss you MrScott and Pete

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service