Cedar Point Shores opening for 2020? Yay or nay?

I am one of those global warming proponents you speak of. And I understand that melting I've caps have zero effect on water levels in the Great Lakes. Not everything "flows our way". Not sure how anyone could actually make that leap in logic. Could more rain caused by differences in weather patterns push lake levels higher? Sure. Not ice cap melted levels. But if our climate is warmer, and the lakes don't freeze over like they do, then evaporation happens quicker in the summer and lasts longer through fall so that can actually lower the water level.

Joe
Eat 'em up, Tigers, eat 'em up!

Skydiver said:

Why not just call CP and ask if CPS is going to open? This isn't rocket science.

Which was exactly what I did before I posted my question. “This office is closed due to Covid-19” with no way to leave a message.

Not sure where you called, but you might try again. The hotel is open, and things are gearing up. Somebody must be answering the phone, right?

Skydiver said:

Why not just call CP and ask if CPS is going to open? This isn't rocket science.

I asked someone over the customer service live chat a couple days ago. Official word is that there's no word yet.

Proud 5th Liner and CP fan since 1986.

NAY! Just announced today- no Cedar Point Shores in 2020 :(

Actually it was announced yesterday, but thanks for reminding us.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service