Cedar Fair "FUN" Stock

Cartwright said:

One good thing is that so much of the 150th stuff was done or nearing completion (parade floats, the boat ride, etc) that (in theory) it'll be easy to do all that next year...

Will there need to be a big * on the 150th stuff next year seem as though that will be the 151st year?

I doubt it. I imagine most people will be aware of all that happened and understand. Just like a late party due to some scheduling or weather delay. At least I would hope. But then again we are talking about Amazement park guests. I can't say that everyone there is a peach from my experience.

I will say I've started to tinker a little bit with trading the FUN stock on my free time. I'm very pleased with the possible outcomes at this point but I have no expectations.

DSShives said:

It will be pretty obvious if we are not seeing major investments in rides, accommodations, guest services and acquisitions.

Dinosaurs Alive Returns! Starlight Experience 2!

-- Chuck Wagon --
aka Pagoda Gift Shop

Shades said:Will there need to be a big * on the 150th stuff next year seem as though that will be the 151st year?

The beginning of the 151st season is actually the 150th anniversary anyway. Other parks have celebrated milestones for 2 years. The milestone year and the anniversary year.

884 Coasters, 35 States, 7 Countries
http://www.rollercoasterfreak.com My YouTube

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service