Millennium Force

Millennium Force ran today 04/11/2020.

You heard it here first!

Congrats?

Not just yet, she finished 4th in the 5th race at Oaklawn Park today in her second career start.

C P Quality fared much better in the 2nd race and finished 2nd.

Keep an eye on Millennium Force, she is a force to be reckoned with in the future.

The OG Giga Coaster and having ridden all 4 North American Giga Coasters, is still my number one Giga...…..

1) Millennium Force

2) Orion {POV} - Should have 30+ rides by now

3) Intimidator 305

4) Leviathan

5) Fury 325

I'm not sure what is more pointless. This post. Or me taking the time to reply to it.

Been awhile since I checked the webcams.
Looks like CP and KI are both down to 2. Wonder why?
I had enjoyed watching the Orion build last fall.

Acton determined only 2 are essential.

Just Coasting said:

The OG Giga Coaster and having ridden all 4 North American Giga Coasters, is still my number one Giga...…..

1) Millennium Force

2) Orion {POV} - Should have 30+ rides by now

3) Intimidator 305

4) Leviathan

5) Fury 325

As if this guy didn’t post enough crap before, he kinda lost all credibility by ranking a coaster nobody has ridden #2...

ROUNDABOUND.

And thinking he could have scored 30 rides on it Opening Day. Then again, somewhere he predicted he'd get two Steel Vengeance rides during Early Entry alone on its Opening Day in 2018.

He used the virtual queue to get 30 virtual rides on Orion... What's so hard to understand about this?

Happy Easter fellow coasternerds!

-Craig
Lifetime Laps on Woodstock Express: 0

Be nice. I think he meant “POV” rides meaning he just watching the video 30 times.

But hypothetically if he were invited as official media to Media Day he could get 15-20 rides then if he got there early enough. Then FL+ both Passholder Preview Day and Opening Day might squeeze in another 15 or so between the two days. KI generally does FL+ very differently than CP. I have watched them hold up a train to let someone walk up the stairs, with an hour+ standby line.

Last edited by Cargo Shorts,

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service