Original Magnum XL 200 and Millennium Force station music?

During winter chill out, it was mentioned that the station music for some of the major roller coasters are just pieces of popular songs put on loop. It's pretty evident to see:

Top Thrill Dragster- Ready to Go by Republica

Wicked Twister- The Winner by The Crystal Method

So, what are the songs that were used for Millennium and Magnum's station music? Meanwhile, enjoy this cool remix of MF's station music.

Last edited by Skyhawk06,

Steel Vengeance rides: 210

I'd rather be sailing

Marina operations attendant 2021-2023

I think Millennium Force’s song is called ‘Boo doo doo doo boo doo doo doo, boo doo doo doo boo doo doo doo’ by Someone in Live E at Cedar Point.

Not sure if there was a Magnum song unless you’re referring to the one that was with the autospiel back in the mid 2000’s.

Close the polls, no more nominations will be accepted... That right there was the post of the year. Congratulations to Rob!

ROUNDABOUND.

MF's music is a piece of stock music called Technonaut, it's actually easier just to look up "MF Station Music." It's not really seen many other places.

IDK about Magnum, but the current music as of the 2019 facelift is an album called "The Forsaken Land" by Zone Tripper, which is supposed to sound like retro synth but was actually composed in 2018.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWjxjreVm7g

This is what I'm used to as far as Millennium Force goes.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service