Lighthouse Point patio/cabana area

Dispatch Master said:

Just as they do (or are supposed to) at HB, provide Bob with a set number of wristbands per the registered guests in the cabin. And as far as contraband, police it the same way the do any other guest at the waterpark, just keep a casual eye out.

I have no idea where or what HB is. Not sure if you’ve actually visited Cedar Point Shores. First, they don’t use wristbands unless you are going into the swim up bar area, then it’s to show you can buy alcohol. It’s not like the ‘by the hour’ parks that check wristbands at the water slides to see if you are allowed to ride. If you are in the gates, you paid for all day admission. Second, they inspect all bags upon entering the park, they don’t just “keep a casual eye out” for weapons, bottles of booze, etc.

Last edited by Rugrats2001,

Thanks a lot Bob 🤬

Now everyone in CPS has to get stupid wristbands because Bob pimped out his patio access for a couple of handies.

New for 2024- Wicked Twister Plus

Hotel Breakers

I can say one thing for sure, everyone here is passionate about their opinions. I was just throwing an idea out there, didn't mean to polarize the group. I know winter can cause a lot of bottled up agression similar to Mr. Torrance at the Overlook, but lets converse, I'm not after all trying to sell your shares to Apollo Management LOL

DM, I appreciate your creativity in suggesting this, but CP is super protective of its ‘borders’ and pretty much not going to turn that over to their guests ever, especially in these days of rampant lawsuits and the 24 hour news cycle.

I appreciate the feedback!

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service