Fast lane for renewal question.

We renewed our passes for next year and get the fast pass to use this year because of it. My question is whether I would be able to use my wife's (who doesn't ride many rides at all) fast lane bracelet, or are they strict that only that person can redeem it?

Last year I was leaving on a Sunday morning during my last trip to the Point, and I redeemed mine and gave the wristband to a friend who was staying the rest of the day. So you should be able to do the same.

380 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

I have the season fast lane so I had no need for it. I checked and they said as long as the person that has the fast lane is there, they will put the wristband on anyone. I went with a friend and she used mine without any problem.

Awesome. Thanks. I got the season fast lane for next year. Do you think it ended up being worth it Jk125?

I absolutely loved having the season fast lane pass. I use to be there at 9 and catch the busier rides and work my way to the less busy rides. The fast lane lets me go when I want to go. I don't have to work around my schedule, the park's schedule, and the weather. I prefer the park in the evening so most of the time i went around noon. I got the gold pass for 2020 because I usually just make 1 Kings Island run in August. It was 230 bucks cheaper when you include the savings on the season fast lane and season food pass. Having early entry at 9:30 instead of 9:00 isn't a factor with the season fast lane. I would be curious to see how many platinum pass users they will have now. It seems like it would be quite a few less. You will get spoiled having it.

Awesome. I can't wait ! Yea, I was telling my son, I think before it was probably about 95%-5% platinum vs regular passes. I think now it will be the complete opposite. 95% gold and 5% platinum.

It depends on the cashier if they put the wristband on you or hand them to you in our experience.

^^ We also downgraded to gold pass from PP and saw the value of the discounted all season fast lane and added it on. In our opinion the gold pass is going to add substantial queue wait next year and will likely drive the daily FL+ prices up as well. Like you, we don’t bother with early entry any longer and also see that benefit affected by gold pass as well (we always stay on point, but don’t need to rush our morning start just for 1 or maybe 2 rides). Also like you, we prefer the late night in the park for the ambiance and the much shorter queues. ( I guess Amaze is just confused how anyone can stay up after Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune)
All Season fast lane is just going to make our trips easier to plan and more enjoyable, we go often enough that it was to the point we’d skip anything with a substantial line and ended up not riding that much unless we got FL+.

Last edited by XS NightClub,

New for 2024- Wicked Twister Plus

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service