Halloweekends Jobs

The application to be a Screamster this year is now available on Cedar Point's website. I've been a part of the event for the past 16 years and can tell you it's one of the most amazing and fun experiences I've ever been part of! It doesn't get much better than getting paid to scare park guests while working with an amazing and eclectic group of people. If you've ever wondered what it might be like, now is the time to do it (I'm looking at you Western Cruiser!)

https://jobs.cedarfair.com/job-detail/9864642/2019-halloweekends-ha...ndusky-oh/

If being a Screamster isn't quite your thing, but you're interested in what it would be like to work at the park part time, there are many other positions currently available for Halloweekends.

https://jobs.cedarfair.com/job-search-results/?brand=Cedar%20Point&...n%20Events

And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

There is a job fair coming up this Sunday, August 25! They will be hiring for Screamster jobs, as well as other positions throughout the park during Halloweekends. Scheduling is flexible, and it's a great way to make some extra money while having a great time. See the link for details and let me know if you have any questions about Screamster jobs.

https://www.facebook.com/620959241300161/posts/2455314651197935/?su...0&sfnsn=mo

For those of you who are in college and looking for weekend work, people who are looking for a side job, or really if you just want to try something fun and new for two months on weekends and get paid for it, it's great.

Unfortunately I just don't have the time to work Halloweekends anymore but I was in Blood on the Bayou several years ago and it was a blast.

Speaking to the older crowd...you may want a part time job for all of the above reasons, but not really sure you want to work with, or worse, take orders from younger kids. Don't worry about that. There are a number of older folks working Halloweekends and there are places better suited for those of us not in our prime. I took a chance at age 38 and now entering my 10th year and so glad I did. Working Halloweekends is a perfect moonlighting gig for extra cash and only involves a 2 month commitment. Every dime I've earned has gone to Santa Claus and that makes both the Halloween season and the Christmas season equally exciting.

You're both spot on. I think virtually all of us are doing this as a side job. Many use the money they make to pay for Christmas or a vacation, or just to pay down bills. It's an unbelievably diverse and eclectic group of people that we work with. There really is something for everybody!

Last edited by Ralph Wiggum,

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service