Best Food Plan Item

The best food plan item is the salad with 2 chicken strips at Cedar Point Shores.

That is very filling and delicious.

The place right by the glass blowing theater (I forget the name) has a really good fold over sandwich. Pretty decent size as well. Very filling.

This past weekend, I had the grilled shrimp at Forbidden Frontier. It was outstanding. My only wish is if it would come with something other than fries. I dont each much fried food so that was a bit of a waste but the shrimp was great.

Steve Shives
First Cedar Point Visit - 1972
Dockholder-Cedar Point Marina

I loved the perch sandwich at the beginning of the season a few years ago at the Lakeside Pavilion. They heaped a pile of fish on that bun the first two or three times I ordered it. It was enough to take one or two pieces off the sandwich and still eat a full sandwich with the extra leftover in the basket of fries. But then I guess the portion size got corrected and they stopped giving as much. :-(

It was good while it lasted, but they definitely saved on costs once they regulated that amount.

Proud to have fathered a second generation coaster enthusiast destined to keep me young at heart and riding coasters with a willing partner into my golden years!

Cedar Point is getting better with their dining plan options.

They do try to change them up.

Cedar Point needs to come up with items that are not on the dining plan options that season pass holders will pay for.

Chicken Fingers, French Fries, Hamburgers will not do that.

They can add to the bottom line by coming up with some specialty items.

They are adding the fruit drink bottles next year, this will help add to the bottom line, guaranteed.

Cedar Point needs to look further and deeper in their offerings to help add to the bottom line.

Bottom Line they need to fix Pac Man (not Mrs. Pac Man but Pac Man).

Is Chet and Matt's an option? Between that and Thirsty Pony I spend way less a season on legit food than I would buying a dining plan and having my meat weighed.

Just Coasting said:

Cedar Point is getting better with their dining plan options.

They do try to change them up.

Cedar Point needs to come up with items that are not on the dining plan options that season pass holders will pay for.

Chicken Fingers, French Fries, Hamburgers will not do that.

They can add to the bottom line by coming up with some specialty items.

They are adding the fruit drink bottles next year, this will help add to the bottom line, guaranteed.

Cedar Point needs to look further and deeper in their offerings to help add to the bottom line.

They are

They do

They have

They will

They have

Are they? Or are you just assuming they are?

They have and they will

I'll put in a "yea" vote for the sirloin steak skewers in Forbidden Frontier. I had them for the first time Friday. Usually my son & I get the cheeseburger basket from one of 4 different places. Coasters, Stockade, Pinks, & Lakeside Express. I'd rate Pinks the best in that group.

+1 for the sirloin skewers from me too!

^^ Skewers were pretty good....still waiting for the fruit juice bottles! Hopefully Just Coasting is correct that they will be back. When it was asked earlier about retro items, the juice bottles were mentioned many times.

Last edited by Stacys,

I second the sirloin skewers, they are very good. I spent about 1 hour Saturday swinging in a hammock enjoying the beautiful view of Millennium Force passing by every 2 minutes.

Cartwright said:

Is Chet and Matt's an option? Between that and Thirsty Pony I spend way less a season on legit food than I would buying a dining plan and having my meat weighed.

That depends entirely on how much you value your time. I value my time highly enough that it would "cost" more in time to leave the park to eat than it does to pay a few bucks more to eat in the park.

Brandon

Time is a good measurement of value but so is pain. After my second lap around the park I will happily open my wallet I don’t have to trek out 3 rows past the guard tower.

Is that worse than mid-timbers?

Where does one find the list of restaurants that are participating on the different dining plans along with what specific foods each are offering for the plans? I tried looking around the Cedar Point website and I'm just not finding it.

Also wondering if all season dining plans go up in price if one waits until next year to decide whether or not to add it on.

Upside-down Fun House
Kris

If you look at the Dining Locations section on the CP site (Play -> Drinks and Dining -> Dining Locations), when clicking on an individual location, it tells you what is available with the dining plans from that specific location.

I think it's somewhere on the website. Yes, price does go up if you wait longer to add the plan.

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

I will have to keep that in mind. Currently, the All Season is the same for both '19 and '20 so I wondered if it can be decided next year.

Upside-down Fun House
Kris

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service