If you could change a ride name...

But going by your logic of “you shouldn’t have to be a certain build to have a comfortable ride”, I’m telling you that I disagree with your statement of Gatekeeper and Valravn restraints being comfortable. I prefer Raptor and Rougarou restraints.

Last edited by TwistedWicker77,

I would change the name of Corkscrew to something less generic.

Tall and fast not so much upside down...

Even though Iron Dragon is perfect for the ride, meaning draggin' iron, I would change it to Dragonslayer. Of course, I would probably want Cedar Point to demolish it first, and build brand new, modern suspended coaster that is twice as big and skims over the lagoon a few times. They can keep the footers for the pretzel loop finish though, which is truly an incredible ending to a coaster.

Well then you must enjoy banging your head while riding coasters. Seems like an odd thing to be into, but that's your opinion

What’s I dont like is my collar bones compressed and the feeling of being secure on a thrill ride. I think I’ve made it clear that my head doesn’t bang on those other restraints, troll.

Gatekeeper and Valravn restraints are far more comfortable. Raptor and Rougarou's restraints are very headbangy and uncomfortable, and I often will not ride those anymore. New restraints would be a welcome addition for sure.

^Well I'm glad we cleared that up. Thank you for stating that opinion as fact, so as to eliminate any doubts that the rest of us might have otherwise had. ;)

380 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

You're welcome, that's what we all are here for is to express opinions and discuss topics :)

Given the fresh new emphasis on FrontierTown, Forbidden Frontier, and all things western in the northern section of the park, I say the name of Snake River Falls should be changed to the Rooty Tooty Shoot the Chutey. :P

Proud 5th Liner and CP fan since 1986.

Shoot the rapids 2.0

Steel Vengeance rides: 210

I'd rather be sailing

Marina operations attendant 2021-2023

Shoot The Ride Designer.

New for 2024- Wicked Twister Plus

Honestly this makes me wonder if Cedar Fair will ever work with intamin again. I hope so. Anyway, back to the subject of ride name changes, I'd change corkscrew to either piercing or spine destroyer. People on this site say Rougarou is bad, but Corkscrew is even worse.

Steel Vengeance rides: 210

I'd rather be sailing

Marina operations attendant 2021-2023

Magnum will forever be a favorite ride of mine but no matter what, I will forever connect the name of the ride with a brand of condoms.

shenanigans.

Skyhawk06 said:

People on this site say Rougarou is bad, but Corkscrew is even worse.

Exactly my point as well! I'd rather ride the Cedar downs carousel a few times before riding corkscrew. Although I will ride it once a year for the sake that I rode it that particular year. Rougarou to me is not that bad. I watched a video on youtube lately and he said Rougarou is no different to other Floorless models already out there. People in Maryland complain about Fireball at Six flags and say it's a head banger.

Skyhawk06 said:

Honestly this makes me wonder if Cedar Fair will ever work with intamin again. I hope so. Anyway, back to the subject of ride name changes, I'd change corkscrew to either piercing or spine destroyer. People on this site say Rougarou is bad, but Corkscrew is even worse.

I hope they work with them again as well.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service