Past element removal or layout modifications?

I am pretty sure the belts are longer as of either last year or this year. Still not a large-friendly ride compared to some others, but far better than before.

Last edited by GigaG,

Hmm. Should I try it? I was able to get on power tower today along with regular row on gatekeeper.

Steel Vengeance rides: 210

I'd rather be sailing

Marina operations attendant 2021-2023

WT seat belts were lengthened last year half way through the season. But this year, they seem to be even longer. Yes I would definitely try it out. When in doubt, go row 2 left side.

Okay, but I honestly don't know if I'd enjoy it. I'm easily carsick and the last time I rode a backwards coaster I almost threw up. Yet I can do Skyhawk perfectly fine.

I'd rather be sailing

Just think of it as a double rollback on Dragster. Wicked Twister is a (not so hidden) gem, and I truly think it should be a ride to check out on your visits.

I mean, would I be able to ride it? with some shoving I got on power tower, and I weigh in at only 265.

I'd rather be sailing

Skyhawk06, I’m going to be blunt and 100% honest. I cringe/roll my eyes every single time someone asks the question “what rides will I have trouble fitting into”. Every single year there are at least 2 threads with people asking this, and every single year it is the same exact answer.

Moving forward, I have never met you in person, so I don’t know how your body is proportioned. Wicked Twister is mainly restricting to those with larger upper legs, broader shoulders, and wider chest. So to answer the question, I do not know the answer. But I highly recommend trying the test seat, or go at night when it isn’t busy.

EDIT: Power Tower may now be one of the most restricting OTSR in the park now. It’s a shame.

Last edited by TwistedWicker77,

Okay, I'll take your advice and give wicked twister a shot.

I'd rather be sailing

Yes, No, Maybe

I rode both WT and PT. today. I didn't notice a change in how I fit. (usually I have to have the OP push the harness down on WT), but all is good.

So you’re saying an op didn’t need to push this time? Or they did?

I rode Wicked Twister yesterday, and it's actually really fun. Kind like if TTD and Skyhawk had a baby. But as for fitting in, I just needed a slight push and then I was able to get my belt in. But honestly, if I could choose to modify a ride, I'd put WT as a good candidate because the restraints are the WORST. If Intamin could find a way to make it so it has restraints similar to Maverick/Fahrenheit/Storm runner in there, that would be amazing. While the restraints at the HersheyPark rides are more restrictive of who rides and doesn't, they still manage to get safety and comfort right.

I'd rather be sailing

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service