Crowds yesterday 5/20/2019

Yeah the pouches are definitely clunky. And even with the lap bar town I could still access mine if I wanted. Maybe I just got a Stretch Armstrong thing going. From what I saw yesterday, even with the train ready to go, they didn't dispatch until the previous train completed the circuit. Maybe this is due to a new crew, I hope so.

What drives me nuts is they are using 2 people to man each metal detector, for a total of 4 people. They literally could have 2 people in the station with carts or bins of some sort and be much more effective. Hell when I was at Dollywood last month they had workers taking loose items from Lighting Rod riders and stashing them for them, and everything was just fine.

-Craig
Lifetime Laps on Woodstock Express: 0

Thabto said:

I was at the park yesterday and everything was walk on except SV. That was my first time riding it with the new pockets. I think the metal detectors and the pockets slow everything down although I did notice that all 3 trains weren't stacking each time so I'm not sure. SV didn't open until around 12:30. I heard the late openings have been due to cool temperatures in the morning.

Brian, were you wearing the hoodie with a diagram of a blimp on the back? If so, nice hoodie. My son & I arrived at 2:15, and yes, everything was a walk-on.

Eh looking around this and other sites, it does seem like they have been dispatching SV sooner than I witnessed yesterday, so that is good news. Hopefully yesterday was an anomaly.

The MCBR didn't do a thing for my ride yesterday, so who knows what is going on there.

-Craig
Lifetime Laps on Woodstock Express: 0

Yes. I was wearing a blimp hoodie.

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

The MCBR isn't going I have to imagine due to the cold temps. I have noticed the ride having a slower first half as it gets to it. It will start going once it gets hot.

Sacrificing playing video games to ride roller coasters.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service