Does anybody have general prices for these following items?

Fries or at least the small kind

Pizza and/or pizza slice

Beer

Hamburger or hamburger meal

And a sub from Subway

Thank you! My mom's curious on how much these cost nowadays. She hasn't been there in ten years and I haven't been in five years.

Meals in general are usually around $13-15.

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

All day dining is around 32 bucks. You can eat most of the best stuff in the park every hour and a half. Excellent deal. Gotta buy your own drinks though.

Proud 5th Liner and CP fan since 1986.

ghostfan23 said:
Fries or at least the small kind.

Fresh Cut Fries are up to $7.39 for regular/no toppings this season. Toppings are now $1.69 each.

As mentioned above most meals run between $13-15. A regular size fountain beverage is about $5. So a full meal including fountain drink will cost between $18-20 on average.

Also as mention above an all-day meal plan is about $32. Which means you only need to use it twice for it to basically pay for itself and since it can be used every 90 minutes. You'll easily get your moneys worth on a single visit.

You can also purchase a "Ride and Refresh" ticket online which is your admission (discounted from at the gate admission) and includes a wrist band for unlimited fountain drinks all day. Also a good way to save money.

If you're only planning on buying a single day admission I would recommend the Ride and Refresh ticket as well as a single-day meal plan. Your options won't be limited to burgers, pizza and fries all day. The hidden beauty of these plans, once you get your wristband you don't need to carry a wallet around all day.

Since you asked, Subway, Panda Express and Chic-fil-a are all included on the meal plan.

Beer? I don't know as I'm not a drinker but if I had to guess you're looking at $8-10 a beer. Just like any venue that can over charge for beer like a baseball stadium. lol

Yeah, that's about right for beer.

To add on to what others have said about All Day Dining, it can easily feed two people all day, making it a pretty fantastic deal. We've actually successfully used it to feed two adults and a 5 year old, to great success.

Brandon

To add on to WolfBobs not carry your wallet comment if you get the wristbands, the park accepts mobile pay at the park shops such as Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay. I only carry my phone into the park now.

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

the last two years we purchased the all day meal plan and use it to feed our family of four. I'm thinking of purchasing two season long meal plans on our passes this year.

Tall and fast not so much upside down...

haiderodes01 said:

Fresh Cut Fries are up to $7.39 for regular/no toppings this season. Toppings are now $1.69 each.

Some pricey spuds. Must be the fancy kind!

One slice of pizza back near Skyhawk was around $8.00. However, we purchased ours around 8 pm on Saturday night (granted, it was their first day), and the guy brings the pizza over and says I put two slices on here. They also gave me the "beer" sized plastic cup for water. So that's where I'd go for evening pizza lol.

Plus, you didn't ask for this, but I'd highly recommend eating at Melt. Myself and my sister can easily split a sandwich/fries for $17.00. Huge portions there, and a decent price, especially if splitting a meal. I couldn't imagine eating an entire Melt sandwich and riding coasters later!

Last edited by Coco,

Not on your list but I noticed the Guess Your Weight/Age/Birthday game is now $10. I had to look twice to make sure I wasn't seeing things.

-Craig
Lifetime Laps on Woodstock Express: 0

operative_me said:

Not on your list but I noticed the Guess Your Weight/Age/Birthday game is now $10. I had to look twice to make sure I wasn't seeing things.

Wow. That doesn't make any sense. You can walk into most shops and buy those generic monkeys, bears, and pillows for under $10.

Jeezum Crow. I usually play because I usually win (I'm older than I look, I have not once lost when I asked them to guess my age) but I think I'll take a pass this year.

Proud 5th Liner and CP fan since 1986.

operative_me said:

whoa! That's a big increase. Wasn't it $5 last year?

Tall and fast not so much upside down...

operative_me said:

From what I can tell, the Guessing Games throughout the park (three were open today -- one across from Millennium, one across from Magnum and the other by MaXair) are still $5. The only one I saw that was $10 was right at the beginning of the midway games row and the prizes were definitely larger than those at the other Guessing Game stands.

Maybe they have some sort of dynamic pricing now, since the one I noticed was the one right across from Magnum.

-Craig
Lifetime Laps on Woodstock Express: 0

Hmmm . . . that could be the case. I guess another few trips will tell.

We actually didn't play any of them. They didn't have any squid hats out.

:)

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service