2019 Passholder Appreciation?

I know the Passholder FrontierTown Hoedown was put on simply for the preview of Steel Vengeance, but it was such a neat experience. Does anyone suspect that they may do that again before the season officially begins? Even if nothing major is being introduced? It'd be cool just have a portion of the park open for riding or dining.

I dont see it happening this year with no new major attraction coming in and opening day moved back a week. Ohio State Day is already scheduled for Friday, May 10th so the only thing they may do is have pass holder Friday evening shared with Ohio State Day, but we have seen how that hasn't exactly worked out well in the past.

Im sure we will find out more details for the 2019 season at WCO.

Steve Shives
First Cedar Point Visit - 1972
Dockholder-Cedar Point Marina

I agree that it prob won't be a regular event. But, it was such a GREAT time, we were very excited to be able to be in the park even with the limited hours/rides.

We enjoyed the entire event. Being passholders for over 16 years, The Hoe-Down made us feel a bit special...maybe just a little entitled -only since it was a private event.

AND we saw/chatted with Tony C and FINALLY got to meet and chat with Jason M in the park :)

....and of course, we met Chess, BlackJack and Digger as well.

I loved the Hoedown. Got my most Mavericks rides of the whole season that day it was pretty much a walk on the whole time. Plus I loved all the food samples!

Sacrificing playing video games to ride roller coasters.

I would love them to do something like that again. If they would think to do it again; put it somewhere like the Wicked Twister Area. Maybe just do the same, because that made more people happier to Ride the Steel Vengeance. It is so long of a wait to ride it during the regular season.

If there's any way to get my boy Loop Rawlins back in the park, I'm for it.

380 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

^The lasso guy? Loved him!

Memorable moment from him:

*reaches for lasso, pulls out noose* Nope, that one's for hecklers.

Last edited by GigaG,

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service