Slingshot Tomorrow?

Tomorrow may be my very last visit of the season (Halloweekends are just too busy for me)! I'm wondering if anyone from PB will by chance be at the park tomorrow and would be willing to ride Slingshot with me. I will even pay for your ticket! I've been trying to ride it for a couple of seasons. No one in my family will do it. And, I've spent many an afternoon hanging around the booth trying to bribe any single rider I could find. Pesky two rider rule. ;)

Anyone? Bueller?

I will be there tomorrow and have always had interest with the slingshot. The few times I go with people no one wants to do it.

So yeah, I would be very willing to go on it with you. I'll send you a message.

Sacrificing playing video games to ride roller coasters.

I got myself a partner! Can't thank you enough! I'm so excited!

We need video or it didn’t happen...

ROUNDABOUND.

I love Slingshot, and have rode it about 4 times. My wife won't try it, but, lucky for me that my 9 year old daughter loves it as much as I do. What a rush!

I’m here too. What time are you riding. I’ll cheer you on.

Tall and fast not so much upside down...

Good for you guys. Have fun! It's a pretty unique experience.

-Craig
Lifetime Laps on Woodstock Express: 0

Urumqi said:

I’m here too. What time are you riding. I’ll cheer you on.

We are riding at 1:00!

Have fun... Not many friends into theme parks in the same way, so I've spent a lot of time solo in parks... Finally got my first Slingshot ride this year... I hope you enjoy it!!!

I rode it, and it was awesome. Thanks a ton Halfpint!

Last edited by ImpulsivePhoenix,

Sacrificing playing video games to ride roller coasters.

You're very welcome, and thanks for going with me! For the record, ImpulsivePhoenix is a pretty cool guy with even cooler hair. ;)

What a ride! It was so much fun! So intense, and yet so amazingly smooth! I would do it again in a heartbeat!

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service