Merchandise

Hello! I am new to PointBuzz and thought I would start a new(er) merchandise thread. Personally I was a huge fan of Mantis and love to hear about other people's Mantis/ various Cedar Point vintage merchandise. Let me know what some of your favorites are!

The only Mantis collectible I have is a 1996 Banshee shirt. It’s framed on my wall.

1999: First visit
Halloweekends- Harvest Fear, Tombstone Terror-Tory
Ride Operations- Professor Delbert’s Frontier Fling

I (probably) still have my yellow and blue mantis hat with red mantis’ all over it

First ride; Magnum 1994

Hello again! Just a friendly reminder that I am willing to pay well for any Mantis merchandise/ collectibles/ shirts for my display (if I don't already have that thing). Let me know if you have anything you're willing to sell, and thank you!

I have a Banshee pin.

Does that count.

I stuck myself with the pin once when putting it on, is there someway I can be made "Whole"?

Ah I have that one too! I’d say you’re made whole with that pin alone!

^^ 🤦‍♂️

I have been seriously searching for a Mantis patch. I know there were some made once upon a time. I am willing to pay well for one, and keep hoping since they have brought out so many retro patches, that they will a Mantis one as well. I at least did not see one in the stores when I was up there a few weeks ago.

Nancilee Jones

That would be amazing if they would! They did not make one this year. I'm hoping hard they will add to their retro collection and begin making them next year.

Try ebay. Ebay (and other auction sties) is a good place to look for older cedar point merchandise.

Hello! I thought I'd try again and see if anyone had any Mantis merchandise they'd be willing to sell. I appreciate those who have been so helpful to me thus far!

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service