Skeleton Key Rooms?

Since I won't be able to make it out to CP for Halloweekends this year, I was wondering if anyone can tell me what the skeleton key rooms are this year?

RMC streak or bust!

Expensive.

New for 2024- Wicked Twister Plus

I saw skeleton key room #4 by the infield of the Antique cars (under a white tent) by the Fast Lane entrance side of Maverick. There were literally 3 people in line for it. It's weird but I didn't see any other Skeleton room Keys in the park the other night, maybe because I wasn't really looking for them.

Seance

Cat lady

elevator

last ride

lazer maze

Any more info?

"Forgiveness is almost always easier to obtain than permission."

The new Skeleton Key rooms are a joke. We had the Fright Lane pass and there is no way you can get through all of the haunted houses AND the skeleton key rooms because they are now separate. There’s a line at every one so you will still have a wait even with a Fright Lane Pass. And since they don’t open until 8pm, that only leaves 4 hours to cram all of that in. What a joke and a rip off. We used to come every year but will never return unless they go back to the old way of including a secret room within the haunted house. At least then you could have time to get on a few rides. Ripoff.

“....and I don’t care...”

Whaaaa.

ROUNDABOUND.

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service