Where to park?

We're staying at the Express hotel and will be at CP Wed. & Thurs this week. We haven't been to CP for several years but the last time we were there, we parked at the Soak City parking lot (I guess now it's called Cedar Point Shores) and I think entered close to where Magnum is. We want to go directly to SV for early entry so would this be the best place to park? I'm assuming since the waterpark is now open, that lot will be open early. If anyone has parked there and knows what time it opens, please let me know. I don't want to drive over there and find out we can't park there early enough or that that lot isn't the best for access to SV. Thanks.

Safest bet would be to park in the main lot and take the boardwalk and walk to the Magnum entrance. Make sure you give yourself enough time for the walk. Speaking from experience.

Main lot and walk the boardwalk is your best option. They don't open the CP Shores parking lot until 9:30 with the water park being open. Its a nice walk along the beach.

Steve Shives
First Cedar Point Visit - 1972
Dockholder-Cedar Point Marina

If you don't have a Platinum Pass buy your parking at the hotel desk. it's $15.00 vs. $20.00 at the toll booths.

Thanks, everyone. About how long of a walk is it if we take the boardwalk from the front and go in the entrance near Magnum?

Shell8561 said:

Thanks, everyone. About how long of a walk is it if we take the boardwalk from the front and go in the entrance near Magnum?

15 minutes

Tall and fast not so much upside down...

Warning of course, a stampede of people will run to the ride.

Sacrificing playing video games to ride roller coasters.

Don't they shuttle to the hotels, or is that just for Breakers & LHP now?

Maverick since '99

They have never shuttled to Express, they would get stuck on the causeway like everyone else. The shuttles run between Main Gate, Marina Gate, LHP Registration Desk, LHP Pool, CPS Entrance, (Former Sandcastle Suites), Breakers Bellhop Drop.

Last edited by XS NightClub,

New for 2024- Wicked Twister Plus

and by the new bathrooms next to the premium rv sites

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service