PS4? Battlefield One?

Posting in the meetup thread. Not really a coaster enthusiast meetup per say, but just out to ask. I've been playing Battlefield One on the PS4 for the past several weeks and it's been a blast. Anyone else have this for the PS4 and would maybe want to start a squad and do some operations?

Corkscrew, Power Tower, Magnum, & Monster/ Witches Wheel Crew 2011

Yes, I have this game on PS4. This game is one of the better games lately. My PSN is LinkinLawg.

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

Cool, I'll add you tonight. I'm absolutely thrilled with the game. It's got some issues, but it's extremely polished, enjoyable, and incredibly immersive. Playing Ballroom Blitz last night in the living room w/ surround sound & a giant TV, it's just perfect.

Corkscrew, Power Tower, Magnum, & Monster/ Witches Wheel Crew 2011

On the other side, anyone have UFC2 for Xbox?

CP Top 5: 1) Steel Vengeance 2) Maverick 3) Magnum 4) Raptor 5) Millennium

I play most of my video games in a movie theater. Because of that, I don't have a PS4 or XBOne as they do not easily connect to separate audio and video equipment.

I play it every once in a while, been playing a lot of Fortnite and the games from PS Plus recently. If you want to add me I'm Phillies273 on PS4. I have premium for BF1 too.

My Top 10- 1.Steel Vengeance 2.Fury 325. 3.Maverick 4. EL Toro 5. Millennium Force 6. Wicked Cyclone 7. Intimidator 305 8. Thunderhead 9.Boulder Dash 10. Diamondback 11. Lightning Rod

On that note, if any fellow WoW players wanna run dungeons with my Orc, hit me up. I'm a pretty good healer and I will do my best not to let you die. :P

(I also play Team Fortress 2, in case anyone was wondering where my screen name came from. )

Proud 5th Liner and CP fan since 1986.

I'm hooked on Fortnite on PS4, ODoyleRules79 feel free to add me. Don't mind that I'm coming up on being 40 lol.

PS Posting this is Millennium Force station after my 6th ride today!

-Craig
Lifetime Laps on Woodstock Express: 0

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service