Early Entry plus purchasing renewing Season Pass

I searched for this answer and didn't seem to find anything. I know we can't be the first to ask this.

Our group is heading to CP Sunday night. We will arrive well after the park closes Sunday, staying in the cottages. Many in our group are first time season pass buyers (bought online) and we have renewed our passes online, but this will be our first visit to the park this year.
The question is, for early entry with our season passes. How will this work since the season pass center will not be open when we arrive Sunday night. Do they open up the season pass building earlier than the gates for early entry? Can we renew and get our passes In time to take advantage of early entry is what I'm trying to figure ou?

Last edited by The Coaster Nerds,

Just a couple girls & guys traveling the country visiting and reviewing every major park in N. America
www.TheCoasterNerds.com
www.Facebook.com/Thecoasternerds
IG: Th Coaster Nerds
SC: The Coaster Nerds

You must be logged in to post

Answers

Pass processing center was open when we got to the park a little after 9 am last Sunday. I wanted to buy a pass but didn't want to wait in a long line to buy/process. If the line was long, I planned to buy a regular admission ticket and apply it towards a platinum pass before we left. So when we got to the park at about 9 am, I looked around the corner to the processing center and saw no line (no line to buy the passes either). Bought a platinum pass and had it processed. We were walking through the gate by 9:15. I cannot say if the processing center was open prior to 9 am but it was definitely open by 9 am.

Called the park. Did not get a definitive answer. She mentioned something about a possible card to get you in the park early and then get your passes later. I've been to park cpuntless times over the past 35yrs, but we have never had to deal with renewing our passes prior to early entry. I guess I'll find out what the deal is when we get there. She told us on the phone not to worry that we won't have to worry about renewing before early entry. Guess we will find out.

Just a couple girls & guys traveling the country visiting and reviewing every major park in N. America
www.TheCoasterNerds.com
www.Facebook.com/Thecoasternerds
IG: Th Coaster Nerds
SC: The Coaster Nerds

Cottage Check in office closes at midnight, you will most likely have to check in at Breakers. You are definitely going to want to call the reservation line and ask these questions to get an actual answer, not some half-answer on a message board.

It will make your trip a lot easier.

I know Guest Services opens at 8:45, but not sure about SPP. Call the park and find out for sure. Keep in mind SPP is by the front gate and if you want to start with Steel Vengeance the Resort Gate is likely the best so you will want to get head all the way back.

I’m fairly certain the season pass offices will open before the early entry time. You can get a shuttle from the cottages to the front gate in the morning

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service