Steel Vengeance Ride Photo

Does anyone know where the camera is located?

Yes.

I don't believe you. Unless you tell me where it is, in which case I'll believe you.

It is after the third inversion as the train exits the structure. It is not positioned well for good photos especially the right seat.

Ask your riding partner to keep his arms down for the best chance at a good shot. I finally settled on my third one. I didn’t know the first time and looked like Jabba the Hutt. I forgot the second time and looked like Jabba the Hutt trying not to poop. The third time I was ready and well posed. My riding partner kindly let me take the left seat which as mentioned, really helped.

Thanks. I just needed to know so I can continue my tradition of pointing at the camera on every ride.

My onride photo turned out great!

Last edited by HeyIsntThatRob?,

The Funpix video is at the bottom after the over banked airtime hill. Unfortunately the train that was recorded on my account was different from the train we were actually on.

I agree that the on ride photo placement is not very good.

They just need to tweak it a tad, I'm sure the kinks with that will be worked out, if they plan on selling them.

That picture of Urban is pretty much what I try to create. Although I rarely buy the photo.

So you’re just into potentially ruining someone else’s photo.

No

With an Urban Meyer pose, I don't see how that's possible

funpix video

I didn't get any video. Now I'm not whole :(

Last edited by Thabto,

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

I didn’t get a video either. Time to get out the pitchforks. :)

Just let me light my torch, and we'll be on our way.

Location was moved to the bottom of the 2nd outward banked ejector camelback big airtime hill (that's what I'm calling it). Actually the same location as old mean streak photo, Much better location!

Last edited by Joe E,

Gemini 100- 6/11/01

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service