No more CP logos on the trash cans?

Dam I feel old. Now you made me remember those along with the different ride parking rows by the main parking lot! There was no 13E section, it was just Blue Streak section, Giant Wheel section, Corkscrew, etc. Thought those also made the park special back then. Ah, memories.

There has actually been an old Geagua Lake trash can in the mens shower room in the Cedars dorm for at least the past two years

-The Ohio State University-
2016 - Gemini
2017 - Gemini Team Leader
2018 - Frontier Fling Location Supervisor

There’s a Geauga Lake trashcan up in the ballroom too. Also, where the Screamsters clock in (in the ballroom) there are two machines that you swipe in, but one of them is taped off and says “Dorney Park employees only”. I’m not sure why Dorney Park employees would travel all the way to Cedar Point just to clock in, but that’s none of my business.

1999: First visit
Halloweekends- Harvest Fear, Tombstone Terror-Tory
Ride Operations- Professor Delbert’s Frontier Fling

It’s for when they come to move CP’s unwanted stuff.

Is there a Michigans Adventure time clock for when they come to get the Geauga Lake trash cans for their next improvement?

I wonder what else made it on the truck from GL to CP. Maybe a Geauga Dog costume for when the snoopy license expires.

Gemini 100- 6/11/01

RCMAC said:
It’s for when they come to move CP’s unwanted stuff.

Are you starting a rumor of Wicked Twister moving to Dorney?

The idea of Wicked Twister & Possessed next to each other at Dorney Park reminds me of Flashback & Goliath next to each other at Six Flags New England...

https://static.sixflags.com/website/files/sfne_park-map-and-guide.pdf

ROUNDABOUND.

DCC said:
There has actually been an old Geagua Lake trash can in the mens shower room in the Cedars dorm for at least the past two years

Not to be mean, but calling it the MEN’s shower room is kind of redundant since Cedars houses all men.

Jake Padden
13-Tiques/Wave Swinger
12-Camp Snoopy; Tiques/Wave Swinger
11-CP & LE Railroad Platform; Cedar Creek Mine Ride; Tiques/Wave Swinger

Everyone's been talking about Michigan's Adventure getting new trash cans, but come on, Cedar Fair is better than that. They know to give their parks more love and monetary investment than that.

Obviously that new park bench is on its way for 2019.

Jake10 said:

DCC said:

Not to be mean, but calling it the MEN’s shower room is kind of redundant since Cedars houses all men.

Things have changed since your last year my friend. Cedars is not just men anymore.

Until about a year or so ago there was an old Frontier Town trashcan under MF's unload station. Did not see it there this past season.

I still have my Geauga Lake trashcan. I could not make it to the public auction after the park closed. Months later a guy on ebay was selling them. I bought one. We met in a field in Geauga country were there were a number of semi trailers. He opened one of them. Inside was a trailer full of Geauga Lake trash cans! There had to be 100s or close to it.

Oh come on! First the logo and now this?

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service