hotel promo code

I have stayed at CP before and always used the promo code RETURN and I when I had checked a few weeks ago my rate for 2 nights and 1 after 4pm pass and 1 full day for 3 people was $328. Now that I want to book it I can't get the promo code to work. Does anyone else have any promo codes or know why this code isn't working any more?

Shane Denmark -

What hotel?!? That’s a steal. I never got that good a rate using RETURN, but I haven’t used it since summer of 2015 because we bought our camper that fall.

You must be logged in to post

Answers

The code that gives you a discount on your hotel stay is a nice bonus. Sometimes it is costly to stay in a hotel for more than five nights. When we travel with the family, I always look for hotels or apartments at a discounted price. It saves me good money and allows me to spend that money on entertainment on vacation. Price promotions sometimes give you a chance to try things you've never tried because of the high price. For example, my mom recently bought herself a therapeutic oil at a discounted price on one website. This HealthCanal offers not only products but also other health services, articles, and tips.

Last edited by harlynels,

I can’t remember if there was a deadline for the code Return. I used it in Feb for a stay in May. A suite was 428 for 2 nights for no tickets. I’d call and ask.

XS NightClub -

I can see $220+ per night for a room in May. But that and tickets for entry for multiple people, is not gonna happen.

Make sure it’s all CAPS.
The codes don’t work otherwise.
But that seems crazy cheap, I think you are probably mistaken and had the parameters wrong.

There’s no way CP is giving that away at that price.

RCMAC -

Right? Maybe 328 per...

Gabby691 -

I chatted with them and they thought that the promo code had expired since I couldn't get it to work with the express hotel anymore. I did however get it to work for lighthouse point and that will be ok since we do have an RV. I got 2 nights with 1 day ticket and after 4 ticket for 3 of us for $358 with the RETURN code

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service