New platinum pass question

I just purchased a new 2018 platinum pass that comes with a free ticket for this year. They gave me the barcode for the pass for next year but not an admission ticket for this year. Anyone run in to this problem about how to redeem this year's free admission?

If it's the same as last year, you scan that barcode at the ticket window to get your ticket. That's what we had to do with the free bring a friend ticket with the renewals (they scanned our renewed pass)

The only thing that frustrated me with this process is that when we used our bring a friend ticket for renewals, they messed up and scanned our free fast lanes. We didn't ask for those to be used, nor did we get the wristband. It took a long time in guest services to get that corrected on the day we went to use them and weren't able too because they showed that we used them already. I'd rather have a printed out ticket so I don't run into that issue again

Last edited by JW Addington,

When you visit CP, visit my Mill, est. 1835

I actually had another question. I was thinking of buying a platinum pass for next year also. Are they the cheapest they will be right now or does the price drop any during the off season? Also, I know they're good at any CF park. I am going to make a few trips to Kings Island next year. If you add the all season drink plan, is that good at all CF parks too?

Best price is now and drink plans work everywhere.

^ Agree, they will not get any cheaper. We always buy them during fall/Halloweekends. Not only are they the cheapest they will be, but, we have always used them as a Christmas present.

At the end of our last visit of the season -or when the park closes- I will physically take, and put all the passes up until it's Christmas. We saved Christmas themed envelopes from years ago -they have Cedar Point and Snoopy on his doghouse on the envelope. The envelopes are so old, they are yellowing with age...but, it"s a tradition.

I always figure I get credit for a NICE Christmas gift and our summer fun is covered for the entire next year.

May I get on your Christmas list please?
I don't care about the envelope.

Actually, you just need to write a letter to Santa. ...and you need to be on the NICE list.

btw, do you know the best way to spread Christmas Cheer?

No. Do tell.

Brandon

^Hey! ....Thats a pic of us when we get our new CP passes from Santa! ...and when we score our annual Winter Chill Out tickets! LoL

Treat everyday like Christmas.

There's always room on the nice list.

AND...

The best way to spread Christmas cheer...is singing loud for all to hear.

Stacys said:

Actually, you just need to write a letter to Santa.....

Corkscrew, Power Tower, Magnum, & Monster/ Witches Wheel Crew 2011

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service