2017 Haunt Jobs

Hey Pointbuzz, long time no see!

Just wanted to let everyone know that the park is hosting a Halloweekends job fair this Friday, July 28, from 6-9 PM at the CP Training Center. The Training Center is the single story white building on the corner of the Causeway and 1st Street, across the road from employee housing.

They're looking for Screamsters of course (which is only the best job ever!) But also looking to fill other Haunt jobs such as lighting and fog techs, makeup artists, and employees to work The Great Pumpkin Fest, which is the kid-friendly daytime side of Halloweekends. Other positions around the park such as rides, food service, and admissions may also have positions available.

If you (or anybody you know) is interested, submit an application on the Cedar Point website before coming to the job fair. For Screamsters, look for job code 613- Haunt Talent, or browse the list for other available jobs.

If you can't make it this week, another job fair will be held at the same location on Friday, August 18 from 6-9 PM.

And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

Just a reminder that there's another job fair for Haunt jobs next Friday, August 18, from 6-9 PM!

My girlfriend and I just applied as Haunt Talents at CP last night. Because of college, we requested to work on Friday from 4-whenever and anytime needed on Saturday. My questions:
1) Will they hire with these hours being requested?
2) Employees said they were desperate for help at the park. Do you think all the Scare Jobs are taken by now?
3) If so, what other good jobs at CP would be good for those hours?
4) How long do you think before they contact us?
Thanks for your answers!

1999: First visit
Halloweekends- Harvest Fear, Tombstone Terror-Tory
Ride Operations- Professor Delbert’s Frontier Fling

1. It is possible, but without Sunday they will likely wait to see if they can get someone for all the days.

2. All of the screamster jobs are NOT taken.

3. Screamsters are about your only hope with those limited times.

4. Usually not terribly long. If a week goes by you might try contacting them again.

"Your persiflage does not amuse. " - Ralph (from Around the world in 80 days)

Those are actually perfect hours for working one of the outdoor scare zones, so you'll have no problem there!

There are still plenty of Screamster jobs left, so no worries! If you can make it to the job fair on Friday, you can interview right then and there. The job fair is from 6-9 PM at the CP Training center, which is the small white building across from the dorms at the corner of the Causeway and 1st Street. There's a big banner on the side of the building, and a hearse out front.

If you can't make the job fair, it's likely that somebody will call you by this weekend.

Unfortunately, I can't make the job fair because I'm moving into college tomorrow. But thanks for the answers! I feel much better now about what to expect.

Got hired! Officially on Team CP! I'll be working Fridays and Saturdays at the brand new Harvest Fear!

Awesome! Glad to hear you'll be joining the team. See you soon!

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service