RMC Streak Photo Update - May 7, 2017

Or a thread for whining.

Brandon

Nothing more needs to be said.

Shawn Meyer said:
I hope I don't get bashed for this, but why have they not finished the crest of the lift hill?

Sucks that you have to say that.

Scotteh said:

Claim was when struck gold. Gold or other precious metals and gems are "claim". Don't try to guess at names. You get spanked by few on here. After the last flogging there has little to no posting action on here.

One can stake claim on land as well, correct? I'm not sure.

Claim doesn't haven't anything to do with precious metals themselves. The prospectors would "claim" tracts of land. So they would be the only ones allowed to mine said tracts of land.

Joe
Eat 'em up, Tigers, eat 'em up!

And if memory serves correctly, they would literally put a stake in the ground when they laid claim to it, hence the phrase. And I'll bite... I think the name is going to be Bronies Express, and the trains will be pink and purple. #They'reComing

380 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

djcarl said:

https://i.redd.it/cp9l8a7j9cez.jpg

oh no you didnt....

thank you

Just a little over a week to go!!!

Silver and gold, silver and gold, everyone wishes for silver and gold.

First ride; Magnum 1994

Because we can. And it's not the 16th yet.

Promoter of fog.

I'm at the park today, and just noticed the last "Wanted" character has been revealed.

https://instagram.com/p/BXiWluFgSW9/

Unfortunately I was in a bit of a hurry to catch up with my group, so I wasn't able to take a picture of all of the text.

Last edited by Perpetual Obsession,

That one has been revealed for a while. It's "Blackjack" we're lacking... for now.

But the text for "Digger" mentions "arms" quite a bit. MAYBE a flat ride with arms?... as many flats do have "arms".

And the "approach from the right"... MAYBE a flat ride with arms to be located in the RIGHT of RMCMS's infield???

All guesses and speculation.

Last edited by DaveDzRochNY,

Scroll to the right, Blackjack Chamberlain

Ooops! :) TY, RCT. I apparently missed Blackjack's reveal.

Marauders?

"But a Mean Streak lies beneath!"

Awesome.

! Dare not say anything

clevelandcoaster said:

Marauders?

It just may be this

I love the nod to Mean Streak on the latest wanted poster reveal. With the latest teaser and all of the wanted posters the idea of the ride having a 'law-man-chasing-bandits' theme is growing on me. I could see the ride name playing off this or taking the form of "the law" and several small flat rides around RMCMS are the different outlaws.

Then again no.

I hope this doesn't upset anyone, the theme speculation is pretty fun (I think).

As a side note, my entry was selected as a winner as well. I have never met anyone from here in person and it would be nice to put a face to a name! Looking forward to meeting some of you!

Drew "On Time"

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service