Firehouse Food Truck - No More Potato Wedges

I was so excited it was there during opening weekend, but I learned that they no longer make those amazing potato wedges but instead give you a bag of chips. Ugh. Apparently they take too long to make. Yes, it always took a while to get your food there, but it was definitely worth the wait. Those things were so good! This is so very disappointing...

They're homemade potato chips are amazing!

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

I will miss those wedges. Still my favorite of the food trucks by far... you may have to wait in a long line but the burgers and the bourbon brownie (only $3) are excellent.

-Tyler A-

I asked if they will be coming to Cleveland. The guy taking the orders said, yes. They be coming to Walnut Wednesday's at Perk Park! Best news I heard Saturday. The building I work in exits out right onto Perk Park.

I say best news I heard Saturday, since nothing appeared to opening on time for ERT (not an entitlement quote, just an observation) and what was with Magnum (my favorite) plus other coasters like Gemini and Mine Ride not being open? Not enough staff, not certified? These are rides I ride with my daughter. Oh well, will be back on Memorial Day weekend for more Firehouse!!!!!!!!!

Mine Ride was open Saturday. My guess is that it was not certified until later in the day.

CP Top 5: 1) Steel Vengeance 2) Maverick 3) Magnum 4) Raptor 5) Millennium

^ second time today that a post went in the wrong thread.

Brian

^ no, I was replying to the guy above me that was saying Mine Ride was closed.

CP Top 5: 1) Steel Vengeance 2) Maverick 3) Magnum 4) Raptor 5) Millennium

Oops. I just quickly read the post.

Brian

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service