cedar point platnuim passes and fast lane plus

i think cedar point shuld has fastlane and fastlane plus as a add on alot of other parks do that plus it will make more money for them what do u guys think

Nah, those are for peasants. VIP Tour is the only way to fly.

Jason McClure was asked about that at WCO and he indicated there were no plans now or in the future to add that option. It works at the smaller parks where capacity isnt such an issue like it is at Cedar Point. While I never say never, it doesnt look like it is coming in the near future. Im sure they are watching closely how it works at the other parks.

Steve Shives
First Cedar Point Visit - 1972
Dockholder-Cedar Point Marina

i thought with a new platnum pass u get a free fast pass plus for a day

That would be incorrect.

Steve Shives
First Cedar Point Visit - 1972
Dockholder-Cedar Point Marina

I'm sure that priced appropriately, it could work. But if someone can afford say $900-$1000 per person on top of the Platinum Pass (which is just my guess as to what it might be based on the price of Fastlane and what I see other lesser parks charging) for an all season Fastlane, then they could just buy Fastlane several times throughout the summer. Or get a couple VIP tours.

I don't think the number of people, as a percentage of pass holders, that would be interested would be that great. My guess is that the uptake on Fastlane is greater among day ticket buyers as compared to season passholders. I could be wrong though.

-Matt

Ilovecp17 said:
i thought with a new platnum pass u get a free fast pass plus for a day

If you renewed your 2017 Season or Platinum Pass when they went on sale last summer/fall, you received a Fast Lane Plus to use one non-Saturday during the remainder of 2016.

ROUNDABOUND.

Sorry if this question has been asked already but anyone have any idea on what nights are ride nights for PLATINUM members?

Thanks and ride on!

Last edited by Staaber,

This website has a complete schedule for both Cedar Point and Kings Island, with the ride nights listed. It appears that the ride nights during both Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends are for all passholders, but since this is a third-party website, I'd take that with a grain of salt. Oddly enough, I can't find the ride nights on the official website, so this is the best I found.

Does ANYone here know how to spell "platinum"?

Seems like MDOmnis and Shane Denmark know how.

Does anyone know if Platinum pass holders will be able to purchase Fast Lane Plus for the price of regular Fast Lane this year? I think that is the way they did it last year if I remember correctly.

Nancilee Jones

RCMAC said:

That better? LOL!!

RCMAC said:

Shades said:

Yup and I can spell "millennium", too...

Millennium. M-I-L-L-E-N-N-I-U-M. Millennium.

ROUNDABOUND.

Shane Denmark said:

RCMAC said:

Shades said:

Yup and I can spell "millennium", too...

Millennium. M-I-L-L-E-N-N-I-U-M. Millennium.

LMAO

So stoked, got platinum passes again, skipped last year since we moved to Columbus, but missed CP to much, had to get them again. Nice thing is we are in between CP and KI, question for anyone out there, does our platinum passes get us ERT at KI too?

Yes, you get the season pass early entry and ERT at all the parks in the chain, but early entry isn't really worth much at KI relative to CP since it's restricted to a half hour for two specific coasters (Diamondback/Mystic Timbers from May-June and Banshee/Mystic Timbers from July-October). Also, it seems like everyone in Cincinnati has a gold pass, so there's often still a wait for these two coasters during early entry, even if it's exclusive to passholders. However, what will be worth it is the Mystic Timbers ERT for one hour after the park closes on Tuesdays in May and June, considering the lines that it's likely to get. Honestly, my recommendation for KI is to just skip the early entry, be at the rope drop for the rest of the park at 10am and hit Firehawk, Flight of Fear, and Backlot Stunt Coaster in X-Base/Coney Mall all first. These three are the lowest capacity coasters, so they usually have some of the longest (and slowest) waits, and getting them out of the way first saves a sizeable chunk of time later in the day.

Staaber said:
So stoked, got platinum passes again, skipped last year since we moved to Columbus, but missed CP to much, had to get them again. Nice thing is we are in between CP and KI, question for anyone out there, does our platinum passes get us ERT at KI too?

That is what I find so great about living in Columbus. Get up in the morning, check the forecasts and determine which park is the better option for the day.

With kids I frequently split our time between wet and dry parks and use the ERT at SC/CPS.

Anyone hear anything about ride nights yet? Just curious.

Ride on!!

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service