how is cedar points beach?

i know cedar point has a waterpark and it's getting an addition, but how has the beach been these past few years? i haven't been there awhile and noone gives the beach much love. on hot summer weekends is the beach ever filled or is it stuff usually pretty empty?

Generally speaking, I don't like CP's beach especially for swimming. But I'm spoiled by much, much nicer beaches on Michigan's west side. It's nice to sit on and hear the sounds of the park. And this past year they added a lot of fun, free activities such as Can-Jam, a giant size ball and can game (think beer pong minus the beer), and have other equipment you can check out for free at the guard shack.

I'm actually pretty surprised as to how nice the beach has become over the past few years. The beach is especially spectacular for the Toes in the Sand event they host over the summer.

I think the beach is great for swimming now that they are rid of the life guards and let you go into that lake as far as you want. Nice gradual entry into the water with nice soft sand under your feet.

I'd rather be in my boat with a drink on the rocks,
than in the drink with a boat on the rocks.

The beach is amazing. I love the colors they used for the umbrellas and lounge chairs. It's very relaxing. They have really transitioned Breakers and the beach in front of it into a more resort like atmosphere.

The beach is great! If only the water was more like Lake Michigan though... Much more clear!

It's not just the beach anymore, it's all the activities the hotel puts on at the beach.
The beach is very busy and vibrant now during the summer months with a very party like atmosphere from the afternoons into the evenings.

New for 2024- Wicked Twister Plus

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service