Infirmary and the park decor

I just wanted to say that I really think eternity infirmary is on it's way out for next year. we went through this year and saw they removed anything "mentally insane" related and just kept regular medical themes. Like any actors who wore straight jackets before were not in there and also those dummies and the padded rooms were gone! I am aware they changed the name years ago when it was new, but I think more groups complained. I hope they replace it with something new next year. Hint: happy jacks

As for the rest of the park, my friends agree they are lacking in Halloween theme. I remember when each midway would have so many unique decorations and better music. Like the UFO, the troll zombie garden by TTD, (not the big troll, he's still there) the zombie rock bands, more crazy lights, more spider webs, fog, etc. At least they still have the ride graveyard :) Most of the midway décor is just jack-o-lanterns stacked on boxes and gourds everywhere. I think the park is getting lazier.

Last edited by Miss_Maverick07,

Miss_Maverick07 said:

I think the park is getting lazier.

Without knowing anything about park operations, I think it's more likely that the park is having trouble staffing Halloweekends.

All the Cedar Fair parks removed major reference to mental institutions after the issues with the new Haunt at Knott's.

Regarding the pumpkins and the gourds, they smell absolutely disgusting. You can't walk past TTD without wanting to gag from the smell.

I have never been a fan of the mental illness themed haunts, nor was I a fan of the show in the Red Garter this year before they re-themed it. I just don't think mental illness is something that should be made a mockery of, even if it is only for Halloween. I would be fine with them re-theming that particular haunt.

CP Maverick said:
All the Cedar Fair parks removed major reference to mental institutions after the issues with the new Haunt at Knott's.

Explain further.

Burritos, Inspiration Point, Fork Balloon Sports, Cards in the Spokes, Automatic Biographies, Kites, Kung Fu, Trophies, Banana Peels We've Slipped On and Egg Shells We've Tippy Toed Over

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service