Where to eat breakfast

There's a Cinnabon right next to the Soak City/Resort gate. Nothing like cramming your face with a cinnamon roll as big as your head to get you all sugared up for the morning ERT sprint. XD

Proud 5th Liner and CP fan since 1986.

If you're staying at CP there is a Perkins in the Hotel Breakers that's pretty good.

Not a buffet and not cheap; but not overly expensive.

The food at Breakwater Café wasn't anything special but the location is nice.

If I recall the price was $14 a couple years ago.

A good breakfast off the point is Berardi's Family Kitchen. Not a buffet but very good food and priced right.

http://www.sanduskyberardis.com/

Last edited by bgiese,

Thanks, we are staying at Breakers Express. I will check out the website for Berardi's.

If you don't mind the drive back down St Rt 250 then Ryan's is a solid buffet breakfast on Saturday's and Sunday's.

While I have never been to the Sandusky location or for breakfast, Ryan's is about the only decent buffet chain around.

I second Diana's on 250. Not a buffet but very good prices and food. Open 24 hours. Also a deli so you can grab some subs and a piece of pie or a brownie for lunch.

"The danger matters little to me. All that's really important is whether or not it increases my chances of scoreing"
-Duckman

McDonalds on Rye Beach...tradition

The Rye Beach McDonald's always got people in and out quick when I used to go there. Probably the best run McDonald's around unless they've changed.

The Rye Beach McDonald's is good, the one on the causeway has been hit or miss, but it's had a lot of misses. Probably one of the worst McDonald's when it comes to service.

I'd rather be in my boat with a drink on the rocks,
than in the drink with a boat on the rocks.

We were at Rye Beach McDonalds once on a Sunday at 11:00am before they started "all day breakfast". They were changing to the lunch menu, so the manager was giving away the breakfast items to us free!

"I'm Luvin' it", or is it "I'm regrettin' it"?

I always thought the McDonalds on 250 was good, even despite the heavier volume of traffic.

Cedar Point Lifer
Employee 2006-2009

I always try to have Perkins breakfast when we go to Cedar Point, mainly because they no longer exist here in western NY or in southern FL where we visit family semi-regularly. I prefer the Perkins on 250 over the one in Breakers but the Breakers location usually wins out.

ROUNDABOUND.

Give Berardi's Family Kitchen a try. It's on West Perkins Ave. in Sandusky. Great food and excellent service. One of my favs on the North Coast.

Jake Padden
13-Tiques/Wave Swinger
12-Camp Snoopy; Tiques/Wave Swinger
11-CP & LE Railroad Platform; Cedar Creek Mine Ride; Tiques/Wave Swinger

Thanks Everyone!! Berardi's family kitchen and diannas diner seem like 2 that we want to try.

Both of those are great choices.

I spent plenty of time in Sandusky both on and off season, and you never go wrong at either.

I really thought the McDonald's suggestions were odd, but then again my niece 16 year old niece would drive out of the park to get mcdonalds nuggets and coffee 😝 And I bought her and her friends all season meal plans.

I prefer to try the local flavor when on vacation.

Last edited by XS NightClub,

New for 2024- Wicked Twister Plus

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service