August 9-11

Early? Heck yeah, really early. But I'm going toward the end of the season this year, and if any of you are planning ahead this far, I'd sure like to meet you there.

(Single riders can't ride Giant Wheel, after all. :P )

Proud 5th Liner and CP fan since 1986.

I will probably be around. Odds are I will be working but if I am off, I am always open to having a ride buddy. If I am working, stop by and say hi!

3 Years of Fun!
Professional button presser.
Wearer of lime green and blue.

I'm not on call at work around those dates, so who knows, maybe I'll venture out there around then. It's a little early for me to plan that far out.

Bit of a random thought, has anyone here ever gotten a group of us PointBuzz members together for a park outing?

GDUBS- Sweet! Even if I can't catch you on your time off, I'll hopefully get to at least say hi- I always ride Corkscrew a time or two. :)

K.R.- Huh. Not that I know of, but then, I've only been around here for a year or so. It'd sure be fun, though- if we do it next year, I'd schedule my trip to be there on the date of the meetup if I could. :D

I'm thinking someone could setup a survey in the general forum to see if there's enough interest to move this idea further along. Anyone else out there have any input or thoughts about this?

Bumping this because my trip is next week. Would still love to meet any of you guys who might be in the park. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to hang out!

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service