Winter Chill Out 2016

Winter Chill Out tickets are now available here!

I'm looking forward to finally being able to go this year

2015 - Ride Host: Shoot the Rapids 2016 - Team Leader: Ripcord/Challenge Golf 2017 - Supervisor: Thunder Canyon 2018 - Supervisor: Camp Snoopy 2019 - Supervisor: Power Tower

Just did mine for 10:00

Just did mine 9:30

yukonman

Bright and early at 8:00...well early anyway.

2016 Cedar Point visits 1
Lifetime TTD Rollbacks 0

I'm planning to go this year. Not sure what time yet. I just hope the weather is better this year than it was last year.

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

10:30am in for 6 people

When you visit CP, visit my Mill, est. 1835

Excited to be going for the first time. Signed up for 9:00.

About how many people are in each group?

I'm not sure what the limit is for each session. I think last year a total of 600 people went and there were 4 time slots which puts a limit of 150 on each session. This year there are 6 time slots. I'm not sure if they increased it this year or if it's the same, but more spread out across sessions.

Brian

Our Winter Chill Out page is here:

http://pointbuzz.com/content/winter-chill-out-2016

If you want to add your name to our attendee list, just send me a private message through the forums. Be sure to include the time slot you'll be attending.

Walt Schmidt - Co-Publisher, PointBuzz
PointBuzz on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Home to the Biggest Fans of the World's Best Amusement Park

Thabto said:

I just hope the weather is better this year than it was last year.

I thought the weather was perfect last year. The snow in the park was amazing to see and walk around in.

Steve Shives
First Cedar Point Visit - 1972
Dockholder-Cedar Point Marina

My Son Matthew Jones and I just signed up for 8:00AM bright and early! :-)

Nancilee Jones

Yes! I'm so stoked to see the Valravn construction!

Frustrating. This seems to always fall on the same week, which is our annual vacation to somewhere warm.

I was hoping to be able to go, figuring the attendees had a shot at ValRavn media day. Guess not this time.

Question, if WCO attendees are invited to media day, can I just pay the $50 and not attend Feb 20, but still come for media day?

DSShives said:
I thought the weather was perfect last year. The snow in the park was amazing to see and walk around in.

I was talking about driving conditions. It was a nightmare driving up there from Akron last year. If it's like that again this year, I'll probably just eat the cost and skip it. I know the money will go to good use even if I don't go.

MaverickLaunch said:

Question, if WCO attendees are invited to media day, can I just pay the $50 and not attend Feb 20, but still come for media day?

We don't know if they'll do that again this year. They might choose attendees another way or it may just strictly be a private media event. And there was only a few that were drawn last year for media day, so it wasn't everyone that went to WCO.

Last edited by Thabto,

Brian

I believe Tony stated during a Periscope chat that media day this year would be working media only. It sounds like regular folks can attend the Valravn launch party which goes to benefit the Lebron James Family Foundation.

-- Chuck Wagon --
aka Pagoda Gift Shop

Thanks to all the unappreciative enthusiasts for ruining a good thing with the media days and Halloweekend previews

When you visit CP, visit my Mill, est. 1835

And enthusiasts who sneak in when not invited or registered...Yeah..

Corkscrew, Power Tower, Magnum, & Monster/ Witches Wheel Crew 2011

Can you blame them? I mean, heaven forbid they're forced to wait until the next ert event..........it's unthinkable!

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

I'm just glad someone who shouldn't have been at the Rougarou media event doesn't seem to have a presence at Cedar Point often anymore. Makes me quite happy.

Corkscrew, Power Tower, Magnum, & Monster/ Witches Wheel Crew 2011

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service