What's going on in the park right now? 12:45pm 9/23/2015

If you look at camera 1 what in the world are they doing at the park right now in front of the colosseum? Are they rehearsing for a Halloweekends parade/coffin races or something?

*edit*

After posting this I see on Twitter they are having associate coffin races and a costume contest today. Good stuff LOL.

Last edited by Captain Matt,

Unless people are on PointBuzz the moment you post something like this, they're not going to have any idea what you are talking about. Had you saved the photo, posted it to Facebook (or some other site) then shared the link here, we could offer better feedback.

In this particular case, you figured it out, so it's a moot point.

884 Coasters, 35 States, 7 Countries
http://www.rollercoasterfreak.com My YouTube

I really would hate it if I was having an employee only party and someone was obsessively watching us on a webcam...

Big Brother is always watching!

Steve Shives
First Cedar Point Visit - 1972
Dockholder-Cedar Point Marina

Wow people still have my picture from dragster construction...

Do you have the one from the following day when that image was taped to the wall in the corner there?

That's your picture?

Last edited by CoasterKyle1121,

1999: First visit
Halloweekends- Harvest Fear, Tombstone Terror-Tory
Ride Operations- Professor Delbert’s Frontier Fling

I was the first person to post it online, yes. If I remember right, it was at The Point Online. Shortly after that someone posted it on Guide to the Point. Within a few days it showed up on College Humor.

I literally have hundreds of webcam images and photos from Dragster construction. I was between jobs so I was online a lot.

Uh, Cedar Point posted it online first. It was their web cam. But we can still dispatch a cookie, if you'd like.

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

I'm sure you understand what I meant. But the cookie offer is appreciated. Perhaps another time?

Jeff said:

Uh, Cedar Point posted it online first. It was their web cam. But we can still dispatch a cookie, if you'd like.

Still being an ass to those who don't deserve it. Nothing changes in the 10 years since I joined, absolutely amazing.

And yet you're still here, all those years later.....

Last edited by noggin,

I'm a Marxist, of the Groucho sort.

I love how Scottyf was the only one who liked that comment, but hasn't posted here since being called out by Jeff for being a jerk to whoever disagreed with him :D

He's absolutely right, which is why I liked it.

I consider this to be an informational (and perversely entertaining) read-only site now. Thanks for thinking of me though.

TIL that you can see who has liked a post. Neat.

Last edited by Ben.gifford1,

I guess it's true when they say "you learn something new everyday".

noggin said:

And yet you're still here, all those years later.....

Yep, what is it you are trying to say, I should just leave and never come back? I think we can agree that just because someone doesn't agree with you or the folks that run the site that it's possible to still respect them. I enjoy the site and I'm grateful that Jeff and Walt keep it going. But I've turned into a once and awhile guy on here. I simply stated an opinion. You are more than welcome to have yours!

But Mr. Noggin lets face it, you post smart..... garbage most of the time. But when you aren't being a troll you actually come off as intelligent and have valid points. So I have respect for you as well.

That is all, best of wishes to all of you. I'll continue just lurking :)

Çp4€và04 said:

Still being an ass to those who don't deserve it. Nothing changes in the 10 years since I joined, absolutely amazing.

I just don't understand patronizing a business that can amaze me by having an owner "still being an ass to those" I think don't deserve it and at least one customer who mostly posts "smart...garbage" (and what does that even mean, really?) for ten years.

Smart ass, that's what it means. Other than that, like I said above I enjoy this site and have for many years. There are many business that I may have an opinion about that's negative in certain areas but the overall product is worth it. In this case it's a free product, so in reality no matter how I feel it isn't a big deal at all. My post was simply an observation/ opinion. Like I said above, we are free to state those. Just because I disagree with something doesn't mean I should stop coming to the site.

We may not see eye to eye, but that isn't a good reason to just never come back again. You clearly love to patronize other members yet you come back. My one and only post in who knows how long means I shouldn't enjoy reading these forums and the content Jeff and Walt put together? That's insane. Yeah I disagree with the tone set forth by folks on this site at times, but as stated above it isn't a valid reason for just never coming back and enjoying the great things this place does have to offer. Not everything is black and white, I think we can agree there are shades of grey.

I can assure you any post I make in the future will be on topic, I apologize for derailing this thread.

Çp4€và04 said:

Smart ass, that's what it means.

Okay. Why not say that?

Just because I disagree with something doesn't mean I should stop coming to the site.

Absolutely.

My one and only post in who knows how long means I shouldn't enjoy reading these forums and the content Jeff and Walt put together?

You're the only one saying that. I just found it confusing that your "one and only post in who knows how long" suggested you didn't enjoy visiting the site, which led me to wonder why you'd visit a site you seemed to not enjoy for so many years.

There are days when reading this site is like watching my family fight over facebook except that I'm interested in what you're all talking about and I don't have to claim any of you in public. ;)

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service