Collage of Cedar Point's Ride Promos

Coasterguy here,

I decided to make a collage of all the great Cedar Point ride promos! Who remembers seeing some of these on TV back in the day? Enjoy a ride down memory lane :)

PS these are the ones I could find. If you find more, post below! I know some of the newer ones or not so exciting rides didn't get the luxury of having their own commercial. Some also have more than one!

Roller Coasters:

Top Thrill Dragster:

Raptor:

Mean Streak:

Mantis:

Magnum:

Maverick:

Gatekeeper:

Iron Dragon:

Millenium Force:

Gemini:

Rougarou:

Thrill Rides:

Windseeker:

So... which one is your favorite?

I have always been a fan of Raptor's promo. I like how it is actually a story. By the way this is a great topic! I love seeing these old promotional videos.

1999: First visit
Halloweekends- Harvest Fear, Tombstone Terror-Tory
Ride Operations- Professor Delbert’s Frontier Fling

CoasterKyle1121 said:

I have always been a fan of Raptor's promo. I like how it is actually a story. By the way this is a great topic! I love seeing these old promotional videos.

Thanks! The mad-scientist one for Mantis is also a story... I enjoy those too! :)

What ever happened to them making good promo videos? They went all out with them back in the 90's. The last good one was the MF video.

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

Oh yeah I forgot about Mantis. That one was also really neat!

1999: First visit
Halloweekends- Harvest Fear, Tombstone Terror-Tory
Ride Operations- Professor Delbert’s Frontier Fling

These are great, thanks for sharing. Amazing graphics lol

The Iron Dragon one stood out with me, crazy how far CP has come since then. My son is always asking about theming on the rides and how much they cost so I'm going to play a few of these for him.

:)

I think the Dragster one is just about as good as Millennium's but I really like Mean Streak's.

Cedar Point + Kings Island = Heaven

The Windseeker promo looks really out-dated!

It's hard to believe that was only 4-5 years ago!

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service