Fast Pass Plus Platinum Pass Discount

My wife and I have Platinum passes. They are offering Fast Pass Plus for $65 each with Platinum pass. Is it possible to buy 4 at this price?

Mentor, Ohio

The more you buy, the cheaper each one gets. You could always just try to buy it online, use the code and click out of it to check for yourself.

Last edited by Thabto,

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

How did you find out about this? I must not be on their mailing list!

When you click through to buy a Fast Pass on the Cedar Point website when you get to the screen to choose between Fast Pass or Fast Pass Plus there is an option to get the upgrade to Plus with a Platinum Pass (pay the same as the Fast Pass on the date selected) It says valid for one upgrade per date selected. When you add to your cart it then asks for your Platinum Pass number. Says limited time offer.

Here's another discussion of it. http://pointbuzz.com/Forums/Topic/which-s-on-the-back-is-my-platinum-ap--

Im planning on going to the park this Saturday July 18 and i was gonna pre order some Fast Lane Plus tickets, website says they want 105 per ticket? Does this sound correct? When I was there in June on a Sunday they were around 90 bucks, does the price increase as the summer goes on?

Note: I'm not a Platinum Pass Holder.

Yes, the cost is higher during peak times and is higher on Saturday's.

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

I still recommend not buying until you get there.

Ok thanks

I've never bought the Fast Lane, or Plus, as I generally try to go a few times early in the season before crowds pick up, then later in the season for the same reasons. This year it hasn't worked out that way, and we are going this week for a few days. I am of the mindset that you don't get Fast Lane until you judge how the crowds will be, so I am curious. As a pass holder, is the $65 pass holder rate only available online? Or is that price available in the park, too? I will be needing 6 of them, and would like to save as much as possible.

The platinum passholder discount is available online and in the park. When buying in the park, only one person in your group (up to 10 people) actually needs to have a platinum pass. Just show the pass when you purchase and you will receive FLP for the advertised price of FL for that specific day for each person in your group.

-Tyler A-

Im looking to possibly buy fast lane plus for 4 ppl this wednesday if the park is busy, any plat pass holders willing to hook me up with 4 discounted Fast lane plus passes if you are heading there wednesday July 15th? Will gladly slip you a tip! Let me know and i can give u my phone #

Kind of odd that you can buy 10 with one pass in the park, but only 1 online.

When you visit CP, visit my Mill, est. 1835

Well, I'd check in with the park to confirm online speculation.

I'm a Marxist, of the Groucho sort.

With the pass discount, would the 4 or more discount still apply?

Yes - Last Friday I purchased Fast Lane Plus at Speed Zone (gift shop) as the only person in my group of 4 with a platinum pass. It was $65 a person which was the advertised minimum price for regular Fast Lane for that day. No speculation here.

-Tyler A-

Anyone know if they will accept two forms of payment (cash, and credit card) while receiving the 4 person or more discount? Just incase someone in our group doesn't bring enough cash.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service