Voting for Today show at CP....

Just FYI.....Tony Clark has a tweet about voting for The Today Show to send Jenna Bush to CP to ride Dragster.....didnt know about this til a few minutes ago. There is a link on Tonys Twitter to link direct...or find it on the Today show page.

In case you'd care to vote for CP to be represented!! ...and as a shout out to Tony -for all the CP work that he does!

**link..

http://www.today.com/allday/where-should-jenna-bush-hager-go-next-v...2D80571847

Voted. Dragster is currently ahead , but not by much.

Looks like she'll be going to CP unless something crazy happens with the voting.

Winning by 10%

1999: First visit
Halloweekends- Harvest Fear, Tombstone Terror-Tory
Ride Operations- Professor Delbert’s Frontier Fling

Jenna announced on TODAY that she is pregnant with her 2nd child, so no adventures for her for a while...

Kathy :-)

So the park pushed their social media followers to vote for nothing. If this does happen, it looks like it won't be until 2016 or they send someone else out to do it.

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

The Today Show set up the voting. How is the park to know she is pregnant if the Today Show didn't know? The park only went by what was posted on the Today Show site.

I'd rather be in my boat with a drink on the rocks,
than in the drink with a boat on the rocks.

Every woman who has sex "might be pregnant", and there would probably be a revolt if you suggest that all of those women alter their lives and planning.

Last edited by GDdashROM,

I think they would just have someone else do it.

1999: First visit
Halloweekends- Harvest Fear, Tombstone Terror-Tory
Ride Operations- Professor Delbert’s Frontier Fling

http://www.sanduskyregister.com/entertainment/attractions/7820116 - So, maybe Matt? I think somebody needs to do it since we all took the time and effort to vote on it.

Kathy :-)

Matt makes the most sense since he has some ties to Ohio, but honestly, the time and effort it took me to vote was about 5 seconds.

Steve Shives
First Cedar Point Visit - 1972
Dockholder-Cedar Point Marina

Just send another person to whatever site wins the vote and be done with it. We've got more important things to deal with... like footers, or the lack thereof

Last edited by JUnderhill,

Matt Lauer makes 25 million a year and gets a free helicopter ride to work every day.
So no, he's not coming.

"and base jumping with a parachute..."

As opposed to base jumping without one? That's called suicide.

Quality writing yet again Register.

June 11th, 2001 - Gemini 100
VertiGo Rides - 82
R.I.P. Fright Zone, and Cyrus along with it.

I vote for Al Roker!!!

**Unless we can get Kathy Lee....and leave her at the top of TTD!

(~sorry-but she's not my fav)

Red Garter Rob said:

"and base jumping with a parachute..."

As opposed to base jumping without one? That's called suicide.

Quality writing yet again Register.

That actually is quality writing. It gives all the info needed. Sometimes you have to write to accommodate everyone. 'Grandma Jean' might not know what "base jumping" is, but most people have heard of "skydiving." Adding a context clue such as "with a parachute" will give her an idea of what the activity is.

I'm not saying that they haven't had their editing screw-ups, but in this case, they're OK.

Last edited by Willijs3,

They call me Sheehan.
coasterandtreeloversbuzz.com

Stacys said:

I vote for Al Roker!!!

**Unless we can get Kathy Lee....and leave her at the top of TTD!

(~sorry-but she's not my fav)

I personally would love to see Al Roker puke at 120 mph. It would look just like the face melting scene in Raider of the Lost Ark.

NWLB
@NWLB, +NathanBoyle, NathanVerse.com

I'm no expert on being pregnant, what with being a guy and all, but wouldn't she have known she was pregnant when she asked for suggestions a few weeks ago?

Just seems to me you don't announce your pregnancy on the country's second most popular morning chat show by hijacking a story without discussing it with someone.

Last edited by noggin,

I'm a Marxist, of the Groucho sort.

They were going to send Brian Williams but since he said he had already ridden a 700' coaster and this would be child's play they decided not to.

"You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world...but it requires people to make the dreams a reality."

-Walt Disney

Thought this would've been brought up today, but they did send up Natalie to ride it, while Jenna sat and watched.

http://www.today.com/news/jenna-hager-relaxes-natalie-morales-rides...ter-t22861

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service