Hot chocolate, hot cider and coffee

Is anyone else annoyed by how hard it is to find warm beverages in the park? Last Saturday the line at Starbucks was running about 30+ people long all day, and very few other places had hot chocolate. I couldn't find anywhere else that sold coffee, or hot apple cider. An ice cold coke on a50 degree day doesn't go over to well.

I saw a stand selling Cider last Friday night in Frontiertown near Chick-Fil-A.

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

Last year, I remember there being stands all over the place. Maybe they just can't get enough people to staff them.. Coasters should have coffee.

We were at Kings Island a couple weekends ago. It was 50ºF or less all day. They kept asking if I wanted ice in my water. Once they did't even ask. Yeah, no, the fountain is cold enough. :P

That moment Starbucks has a longer line than most rides in the park ;)

Even on Friday night, the line for Starbucks was out the door.

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

Out the door Sunday around 7pm as well.

Cedar Point guest since 1974

Since I scare pretty easy, it's easy for me to jump out of my skin at times, but I don't care. The best one that I enjoyed the most so far was Erie Estates. I have to admit, that was me that kept going the wrong way and running into walls...lol. They should turn a couple lights on in those haunts for people like me.

Cut down your exam stress by using our latest 312-50v8 free exam dumps and high quality RIVERBED and passguide gre.

What does that have to do with seasonal fall beverages being available throughout the park (or not)?

There needed to be more locations to get warm drinks last night. It was extremely cold and wet and on the back of the park the last thing we wanted to do was go to Starbucks up front.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service