What happened to the Skeleton fisherman in Frontier Town?

Where did he go? Has he been retired? Relocated? Dare I say, BURIED and put to rest? Oh, how I miss him so! ANYONE???

I wondered that too! Always looked forward to seeing it.

thrillsawait.weebly.com
Top 5 CP Coasters: 1. Steel Vengeance 2. Millennium Force 3. Maverick 4. Dragster 5. Magnum
Coaster Count: 102

Where is he? Besides him, it seemed like the park was lacking A LOT of their other props and skeletons! What's with the sudden loss of spooky scenery CP?

Arms Down, Head Back, and Hold On!...Arms Down!...Arms Down......

I didn't notice when I was there yesterday. Do they have the skeleton getting shocked while changing a lightbulb this year? In the past it has been right after the RR tracks by Gemini. This and the fishermen have ways been my favorite.

Yeah I forgot about that one..hmm...what's up with that, CP???

The fisherman needs to go back along the tracks where he belongs!

CP&LE RR Supervisor/Engineer 04-18

Gatekeeper2013 said:
I didn't notice when I was there yesterday. Do they have the skeleton getting shocked while changing a lightbulb this year? In the past it has been right after the RR tracks by Gemini. This and the fishermen have ways been my favorite.

Yeah, sadly I didn't notice him. It gets me pretty mad, since this year the skeletons have been only on the Millennium Tunnel, some in Frontier Town, and in the Midway Gardens. There hasn't been any real "funny" scenes with the skeletons set up this year. There is the Disaster Transport display, but that's about it.:(

MagnumForce14 said:

Gatekeeper2013 said:

Yeah, sadly I didn't notice him. It gets me pretty mad, since this year the skeletons have been only on the Millennium Tunnel, some in Frontier Town, and in the Midway Gardens. There hasn't been any real "funny" scenes with the skeletons set up this year. There is the Disaster Transport display, but that's about it.:(

So you didn't notice want the skeletons on Millenniumes tunnel spell then? There is also the Mantis one train in the grave display in the dead ride cemetery.

Last edited by cple_engineer,

^Uh, yeah. I said they are in the gardens at the front of the park, and on the Millennium tunnel. ;)

You said there were no funny ones. The skeletons on the tunnel spell O-H-I-O!

And the ones in the Disaster Transport car that has a sign saying "Welcome to Alaska" is pretty funny. No one ever realizes why I'm laughing at it though.

MagnumForce14 said:
There hasn't been any real "funny" scenes with the skeletons set up this year. There is the Disaster Transport display, but that's about it.:(

Did you happen to look above Johnny Rocket's or along the midway by the area around Dragster's entrance?

Last edited by CPfan1976,

^Mkay. Yeah, I guess there are a few more I forgot about! Nonetheless, I still feel like there has been SOMETHING missing about the HalloWeekends Decorations this year.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service