Halloweekend/Park Closing Dates

I've noticed the park advertising the last Halloweekends day as Saturday Nov. 1, but the operating schedule lists Sunday Nov. 2nd as the last day. I contacted the park regarding the two closing dates. The park stated this morning that the park will be open Sunday Nov. 2nd, although, Halloweekends will be ending Saturday Nov. 1st. There will be no Halloweekends activites, including shows the last Sunday of the season. Thought I would pass this info along, as I know many try to make it out the last weekend.

Last edited by CPEFX,

Well I know that Sunday's of Halloweekends that only indoor haunts are open for a short time and no outdoor haunts are open so they may just not have any halloween activities that day if the park is open which according to their calendar they are.

I thought I remembered Tony saying they had something special planned for that day.

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

Correct. HalloWeekends ends on Saturday, November 1st. Closing day for the park is Sunday, November 2nd. On that Sunday, no haunted attractions will be available. This is even called out on the Fright Feast buffet meal ticket page.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service