Haunted Mazes

I know that haunted houses and the walkthroughs are sometimes called mazes, but as most of us know, this isn't the case, it is a set path you follow. Does any one think that eventually haunted houses or walkthroughs will ever become a true maze with screamsters roaming them? Happy Jack's kind of did this with the mirror maze at the start, but there were no screamsters in that part of the house. I just thought this could be a new cool idea.

While that would be awesome, I don't think it will happen for one reason: the indoor haunts are pretty serious about getting people in and out and keeping the cycle going, since they always have quite a line up. If it's an actual maze, sone peopke probably will go the wrong way, hide out, goof off, etc. and the entire indoor haunt would be a mess. If it was outdoors though, maybe, but I couldn't see how much fun it would actually be with larger groups of people walking around. Even if they tried soemthing similar to Cornstalkers, I still don't think it would work out. For now, maze is just a easy name given to them.:)

Arms Down, Head Back, and Hold On!...Arms Down!...Arms Down......

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service