New Skeleton Key Rooms

For those possessing a Fright Lane pass, a new room will be available called the Skeleton Key Room.
Quote:
"Fright Lane
With Skeleton Key

SCREAM MORE. WAIT LESS!
Add a Fright Lane with Skeleton Key and get front of the line access to our Haunt mazes one time each. Plus, with the all-new Skeleton Key unlock hidden rooms for more scares. The Skeleton Key room is exclusive to Fright Lane holders. But hurry, there are a limited number of these available, so buy early!"

What about Season pass holders? I couldn't click through. So we just have to buy this as an extra?

Jayme
ghostlymanor.com Sandusky, OH

Jayme Criscione said:
So we just have to buy this as an extra?

Not unlike Fast Lane, yes, you need to buy Fright Lane as an extra also.

Yes, it's basically an added perk to Fright Lane.

-- Chuck Wagon --
aka Pagoda Gift Shop

I was unclear if there isn't an up-charge for the Skeleton Key. It seemed to be worded in such a way to suggest you could purchase Fright Lane or Fright Lane with Skeleton Key.

I hope you guys are correct and it is just a bonus for getting Fright Lane.

Cedar Point guest since 1974

https://www.cedarpoint.com/halloweekends/experiences

"Fright Lane with Skeleton Key offers priority access to six haunted attractions. The Skeleton Key, which is included with all Fright Lane passes, “unlocks” a secret extra room inside of our five haunted houses. Receive a commemorative lanyard and collectible LED skull and crossbones with purchase (while supplies last)! See the Fright Guide for more details. (Separate Cedar Point admission required.)"

You buy a Fright Lane pass, you get the skeleton key.

this sounds cool but i just don't know how it will work i would understand if the key unlocks a room to candy or something but how will this key unlock a room to screamsters this would make the haunted houses and walkthroughs unorganized with people walking all around. (highly questionable)

Maverick - "The West Was Never This Wild"

ow wow i just red and it said only the 5 haunted houses

Maverick - "The West Was Never This Wild"

Maybe Frightlane users will go into the houses at a different entrance with the bonus room being between their entrance and the actual start of the hoise.

Fight the Shapers . . . Join the Resistance . . .
Save Humanity!

I'm guessing it's a different room at the beginning that you'll be directed into, and that room will then have an exit which will dump you into the normal path, joining everyone else. It could be at the end or the middle, but it's a lot easier to pluck out the skeleton key holders at the beginning then in the middle or end of the house.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service