Shows for 2014

I am beyond excited for the Midnight Syndicate show coming this year! Like many of you Halloweekends enthusiasts, I can't wait to see the music that I have been listening to for several years being played live!
I work in the haunt industry, and like many haunts around the country, my haunt would just not be the same without Midnight Syndicate.

okay... enough gushing about them :-)

Midnight Syndicate Live! is coming, and will be in the Good Times Theater (as confirmed on a different thread).

Has there been any info on other shows that will be returning? Anything not coming back?

I am guessing that Skeleton Crew will be back in 2014, but has that been confirmed anywhere?

Not sure on Skeleton Crew, I hope they're back. Some of the crew is down for Cirque down at KI, which is a fantastic show, it's a mirror of the show at CW last year. For those that haven't seen it, it's like a combination of Skeleton Crew & All Wheels Extreme.

I am excited for the Midnight Syndicate show..Hopefully a Pipe Organ gets played live..one of my favorite things heard live, especially some of their tracks are fantastic.

I will kinda chuckle if some of their D&D stuff comes into the show, some nerds there are ganna spaz haha

Corkscrew, Power Tower, Magnum, & Monster/ Witches Wheel Crew 2011

I am also looking forward to the MS show! Should be a good one.

Appreciate the comments on the upcoming show. Production has been underway since January and we are really excited about it. We just had a big production meeting at the park today and it was excellent! Less than two months away till we move in!! :)

Midnight Syndicate Soundtracks - Gothic, Horror, Halloween Soundtracks for the Imagination (Est. 1996)

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service