Non-CP off topic forum

I think it would be nice if there was an off topic forum here. We could talk about other stuff besides Cedar Points and rides. We could discuss our favorite movies, TV Shows, games, sports, etc. in there.

There are other places for this, this is cedar point talk. But good idea!

I know this is a CP forum, but alot of other forums for a specific topic contain a place for off topic discussion.

Taken from the Posting Guidelines which are pinned at the top of every forum.

4. Unacceptable topics of discussion:
The Coasterbuzz forums are dedicated to foster the discussions of roller coasters and the amusement park industry. Sometimes topics are brought up that are not in anyway related this. These topics are deleted, because there are other places on the Internet to discuss these off-topic subjects. We don't talk about world peace or curing cancer here, we talk about coasters (unless of course the peace or cancer is related to coasters). If you choose to talk about something not related to the subject matter of the forums, there are plenty of other sites on the Internet that will satisfy your needs. Examples of other unacceptable topics are those that lack merit (a 700 foot tall coaster with 19 inversions is being built at…), topics that have been brought up numerous times in the past (Cedar Point is running out of room… Superman: the Escape is not a coaster…), constant speculation about what [your park here] is going to get next year, questions that have no real answers (what are crowds like at... what will that park build...) and threads that contain best... favorite... top 10... worst... versus... most... are simply not interesting to read by anyone other than the person who started the topic. Don’t be surprised if these get closed or deleted as well. If your topic has any word ending in "-est," think twice about posting it. We also dislike anything along the lines of "first post" or an announcement about the number of posts you've made. It's not the quantity, it's the quality that counts.
<

Morté aka Matt, Ego sum nex
Dragon's Fire Design: http://www.dragonsfiredesign.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mattdrake

I like talking about off topic things in text messages, social media and actually face to face at the point.

My other account and IP address was banned for no apparent reason. I did nothing wrong. Any ideas? I didn't use it for months...

Maybe it's because you didn't post your questions in relevant threads.

Goodbye MrScott

John

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service