Working on a new version of POP Forums?

How about a nice little "Ignore posts by" option. :)

June 11th, 2001 - Gemini 100
VertiGo Rides - 82
R.I.P. Fright Zone, and Cyrus along with it.

Or we could just bounce the guy who annoys everyone.

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

While this is up, any updates in general coming down the line?

Also I know I asked awhile ago and I know its still not here and that's fine, this is a free forum and we don't foot the bill, but is any mobile version planned or in works at all? Trying to get this site up while at the point is always crazy at times and I'd love to be able to chirp in while I'm there, but not entirely capable loading the full site at times.

Corkscrew, Power Tower, Magnum, & Monster/ Witches Wheel Crew 2011

I'm the sticking point right now. Trying to get the structure and design wrapped up, but have been dealing with an eventful month.

Walt Schmidt - Co-Publisher, PointBuzz
PointBuzz on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Home to the Biggest Fans of the World's Best Amusement Park

I just hope you guys keep the theme the same here. I like coaster buzz and all, but I still like the overall look of this forum better

Valravn timelapse: Videos | Playlist | Cedar Fair Roller Coaster Construction on Facebook

No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Jeff said:
Or we could just bounce the guy who annoys everyone.

But I've been here so long.

June 11th, 2001 - Gemini 100
VertiGo Rides - 82
R.I.P. Fright Zone, and Cyrus along with it.

The forum already has a mobile version, and once we've got the other pages figured out, I can port those pretty quickly to the mobile version. Again, if you're curious about what those look like, check CB and click on the mobile view link at the bottom of any page.

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

Bump. Any plans to upgrade the Pointbuzz forums at some point? Looking forward to not having to page through threads anymore.

-- Chuck Wagon --
aka Pagoda Gift Shop

Life has been kind of in the way at my end, and I suspect Walt's situation has been about the same.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service