CoasterMania '09

Well were nearing Opening day so that means only a few weeks after that is CoasterMania. So if you are going, let us all know. I'm sure looking forward to this years event! Last year was a blast, but this year looks even better.

And for those that are lazy here's a link to the webpage.
http://coastermania.cedarpoint.com

And for those who need tickets, they are now on sale on the webpage.

Last edited by Force00,

Coaster H.Q: 2007-2012
@CoasterHQ

Ill be there for my second CM. Looking forward to the two day affair this year!

I'll be there both days for Coastermania 09. Just wish that they would post the ERT schedule sooner than May22nd.
Do you think that we have to preregister like previous years?

Terror Island Screamster 08', 09', 10', 11'

I'l be there. Plan on getting a room for at least one night.

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

I'll be there for both days.

2007 trips=39..08 trips=47..09 trips=79
maverick rides=143
dragster rollbacks=27

My wife and I will be there for both days. I think this will be our 7th or 8th CoasterMania! Then it's off to DC for a couple of days. She has meetings at the Smithsonian and I'm going to head down to King's Dominion to top off the rollercoaster gluttony!

I just booked Friday and Saturday nights at Breakers. Looking forward to it.

Last edited by Vince982,

We'll miss you MrScott and Pete

Just renewed my CoasterBuzz membership. I have a room booked for the two nights (friday and Saturaday) now I just need to get the t-shirt I'm making done! Very much looking forward to the event this year! :)

@CoasterHQ

ERTs will be announced Friday. Just curious to see which rides are going to be listed. Just hope it's nothing outrageous and silly, although I would like to ride Woodstock Express one time.

I rode it Monday just because. I hope it isn't on ERT. I'm sure that the lineup will be great. With 3 ERT sessions I'm willing to bet that everyone will get their pick.

I just hope MF anchors one night ERT and Magnum the next. Both of those rides deserve to be a night ERT.

Ive done Woodstock Express too, because its been a walk on twice when I was there (and one of those days I decided to see if I could hit every coaster in the park in one day.)

^So you don't need to kidnap a child to ride the kiddie coasters. Now you tell me.

I agree with MF night ERT. I think that would be great to ride it at night as an ERT rather than in the morning like previous coastermanias.

Anyone can ride Woodstock. You still need a child under 48 inches for Jr. Gemini.

ERTs for CoasterMania are now available - http://www.cedarpoint.com/public/news/coastermania/
Here's your exclusive ride time schedule, as chosen by you!

Friday, June 5

• (10:15 - 11:15 p.m.) Magnum XL-200 & Skyhawk
  • (11:00 p.m. - Midnight) Maverick

Saturday, June 6

• (6:00 - 8:00 a.m.) Millennium Force
  • (7:00 - 9:00 a.m.) Top Thrill Dragster & Power Tower
  • (11:15 p.m. - 12:15 a.m.) maXair & Blue Streak
  • (11:30 p.m. - 12:30 a.m.) Raptor

YEAH!!! Maverick, Magnum and Raptor at night and Millie for breakfast on Saturday morning! WOOHOO. See you all in 2 weeks!

I wonder if Dragster will be able to be up and running that early in the day? It seems to always go down early, It should still be nice though. I'm looking forward to that Magnum time Friday night! Then wake up to Millie in the morning! Can't wait!

@CoasterHQ

AWESOME!!!! I wont have to punt something now! While everyone is at Millennium and PT, I'll be marathoning Dragster!!!!:D

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

Looks very good to me. Only two weeks to go. :)

When I look at the lineup, I think the ERT will be Extra Ride Time, rather than exclusive ride time. There arn't many overlapping rides to disperse the crowds.

Last edited by 0g,

0g, I agree. Last year there were a lot more rides on the whole line-up and people had more of a choice, should make it interesting. Maybe they'll throw in another ride for the night ERT like they did with Maverick last year. I'm hoping for good weather for both days. I should be down to the park by 2pm on Friday. Less than two weeks to go! :)

@CoasterHQ

woo i'll be there!

1.Magnum 2.Maverick 3.TTD 4.Mill Force
next trip: coastermaniaaa

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service